Reviews for Don't Look Now
Taiora Freak chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
You really should continue this! It's really amazing and well written! Please update!
Crazy With Happiness chapter 7 . 9/21/2009
how could you just end it there? it's amazing and you should finish it off
Whispering Soul of the Moon chapter 7 . 6/2/2007
Wow could you update this story. I really like to know what happens in the last chapter. PLZ PLZ PLZ update as soon as you can. Thank-you.
kaygirl chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST AWESOME FIC I'VE EVER READ (and trust me i've read hundreds)! PLEASE CONTINUE, I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT, cuz it was getting to the best part! please,please,please update soon! TAIORA FOREVA!
Ok That was FREAKIN' HELL chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
AH! AHAUAUUGUHAUH! STOP,DROP,AND WAAUAUAGH! STop,DROP AND WAUAUAGGUAUH!
Danny PhantomTai Kamiya chapter 7 . 1/30/2005
Me:Okay...This I remember!

Sora:Could this be an alternate reality?

Me:How could it if I remember this?
Passing Fantasies chapter 7 . 10/10/2004
Awsomely awesome fis. I luv it. But you have to update it!
shiva-dragon chapter 7 . 8/10/2004
this is so good! update!
KAT chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
HEY IT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER WELL DONE! U DID A GOOD JOB BY MAKING A LOT OF TIME GO BY BUT BEING ABLE TO DESCRIBE THE NEEDED DETAILS WELL! GOOD JOB MUCH IMPRESSED!
Captain Hunny chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
This is so cool and great! I wonder how it'll end! ]
Marie Darkholme chapter 7 . 8/5/2004
Wow, this is getting great. They're always being sucked into vortex. I can't wait to see/read how it ends
Neiro Yukiko chapter 7 . 8/4/2004
This chappie was great! Just fantastic ... and Jou is REALLY like himself hehe! _ I love it lots ... welpz ... update son! I havta reaed the ending!
Blowfish the Monkey Tamer chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
Awesome! I like how you stuck the Dark Ocean in there, too. AH! I just can't get over how wonderful the Taiora-ness is! (rips off jacket to reveal shirt that says "TAIORA 4EVER" on it.) Wo! Can't wait for the next chapter!
fireblazie chapter 7 . 8/3/2004
Heehee, I liked it. I miss reading Taiora stories..
Kaellia chapter 6 . 8/2/2004
O_O; YOU ARE THE EVILEST PERSON I HAVE EVER MET! LEAVING US OFF AT A CLIFFHANGER LIKE THAT! -supresses urges to strangle.- xD Just joking. It's such an awesome story! You must - absolutely MUST MUST MUST - update this story, and soon!