Reviews for Convoluted
Narukin chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was very sad. As I continued to look at the slowly blurring screen only then do I realize that my eyes are watering. I really found that a very powerful letter and by the end I found myself saying "I love you, Mum. I love you, Papa." aloud. Wanting to give my parents hugs, but I'll have to wait 'til Sunday when they get back. Anyway good story _
Kendra3 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Hey. You asked me once to read your fic. I really liked this one. It's great and I love the whole thing. Update soon
Lorelai Gilmore 3rd chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
this was good.
As to your review that Liz was too old for a spanking, you have to remember that Angel grew up in a time where children were spanked until they reached adulthood. And groundings weren't around when he was kid. I know, she's too old but I wanted to work in Angel's childhood a little too, afterall in the 1700's children were spanked for almost all misbehaviors and slapping your father I would assume would get you the beating of a lifetime lol.
tj chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Very good story, but noted a few inconsistancies.
Liam was 26 where he was turned, not 17. And it wan not raining when Darla turned him.
Also His mother was still alive when he returned as Angelus and killed his family.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I forgot to mention that the lyrics are from, respectively, Linkin Park, AFI, and Thursday. Also, thanks for the great reviews everyone!
Freedra Kyes chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
wow, I really liked that, it was especially good. don't know why, it just was.
Orchid6297 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004