Reviews for The Lost Wages of Sin
PoisonOakley chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
My God! A story with true Lecter and Starling! THIS IS A GEM! An author uninfluenced by Hopkins and the actresses ?

My breath stopped when I saw maroon, golden red and amber. LITERALLY no one except you here is aware of those things , you know that ? And a hundred thousand thanks for not making Starling sensitive. I'm so surprised I feel like showing this to Mr. Harris.
You're way far from common, Nyx Fixx...
Praxiscosima chapter 18 . 8/15/2013
Please, please, please finish this...it's such a wonderful story, and I'm so sad to find it stopped short.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25/2013
Thanks.
RevDorothyL chapter 18 . 3/20/2013
Really excellent story-telling! I'm sad that you never finished this completely, but I'm very happy to have read these 18 chapters, and I'm MOSTLY content with my own guesses about what happened next.

I'll happily picture Clarice and Hannibal, reunited and living it up in B.A., or wherever, after Clarice burned her bridges in the most public way possible and then, what, . . . faked her suicide off the dam, or something like that? Yeah, I'm just going to assume that it all went according to Clarice's plans, and that however much angst Hannibal was put through while thinking Clarice dead or otherwise lost to this world, it only served to finally convince him that she was exactly where she wanted and needed to be when she returned to his arms. End of story. :)
inked quill chapter 18 . 2/8/2013
there is no way this is the last chapter...update! i could have a heart attack from the suspense and i know you don't want that on your conscience! I love it so far now finish it!
Mechanicalhyena chapter 18 . 1/6/2013
Wow. I've never cried while reading a fan fic before. This was beautiful and utterly heart-wrenching. I'm a very sad panda that it's been years since there was any further chapters, but maybe someday I'll get lucky and there'll be an update. ;-)
Nicole chapter 14 . 11/17/2011
I've read up until chapter 14. Chapter 13 was hard for me to read and now I can't bring myself to finish this story.
Chocopie09 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I really hope some day you will finish this amazing story. You've done a really nice job so far, and I hope to be able to read the end.
EwigeStudentin chapter 18 . 4/16/2011
The beginning confused me a little - your H and Clarice were entirely too playful for my tastes :)

But then Dr. D. made his entrance and the delicious angst ensued. You had me trembling with anticipation there.

What a wonderfully written, well thought thru story! Too bad it is abandoned... I enjoyed every bit of what's there, anyway :)

Thanks for sharing!
LSnow chapter 18 . 2/13/2011
This is a wonderful story. I cried. I really did. And I will be utterly heartbroken if this story does not continue. There have been very few stories that I could not predict what the characters will do, and this is one of them. I simply must know what Starling said, what she wrote- what she could possibly do to make him come back. Again, very very well done. Love it.
WitchWeaver chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
God, I hope you finish this story.. even though it's been years.. hell of a cliffhanger..
MajorBachman chapter 18 . 11/12/2010
Definately the best fanfic I read for a while. Chapters 13 and 14 were devastating! I could go on and on praising this fanfic.

If only you would post some more chapters.
Brietjuh chapter 5 . 7/18/2010
I stayed at the MGM and I had breakfast in "that restaurant that seemed to be a perfectly square chunk of authentic rain forest, complete with rain" :) I keep laughing because I actually saw all those things and loved it
Brietjuh chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Haha I love Las Vegas, went there not so long ago :)
Kalika Barlow chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
I'm enjoying this fic so MUCH! The characterization here is absolutely PRISTINE and you captured the relationship between Clarice and Hannibal fantasically. Definitely one of the best Hannibal related fics I've ever read on this site. Well done!

- K.B