Reviews for Your Final Fantasy Ends at Eight
lighteningxcrashes chapter 8 . 12/18/2011
This wonderful! I am actually researching her came across your story :). Google is a wonderful tool. Loved your evanesence lyrics it was beautiful! Deff 10/10
Dream-Silver-Haze chapter 8 . 9/13/2008
I loved it but I have two things:

1) in the beginning chapters you slipped in and out of povs which was a bit confusing

2) what happens to Squall's powers? They have to come back somehow to Ultimecia again... I guess it isn't vital to the story but I really want to know

Anyways awesome concepts. I'm putting this in my C2 community.
Darling Drusilla chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
THis was really good, I liked the style and the alternative storyline. Now I just have to update my fics, lol.
BG-57 chapter 8 . 10/22/2006
Okay for starters, this is a compelling story. I always like to see fanfics that focus on Ultimecia's story without resorting to the RinoaUltimecia mindset.

I suggest making some changes in the story structure.

1) You can use transitional sentences like "Meanwhile, Ultimecia was pondering about her lost youth." instead of "Ultimecia's POV."

2) I'd avoid explicitly mentioning battle mechanics. It's a little jarring to hear characters think about HP and MP and the like. Nice descriptions of the attack/powers themselves, so you should keep those.

3) The way the story jumps around is confusing. You could combine some flashbacks so that it doesn't happen as much.

I'm sorry if I'm coming across as being overly harsh. You have a genuine writing talent that can be refined more.
Jasmine32 chapter 8 . 11/17/2004
Very well written. Nice to see a story from Ultemecia's point of view.
Astaldotholwen chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
As always, chapters are always funner on , and your conclusion was no exception Brody!
*glomps pc screen because of excelent chapter*
And thankyou for mentioning me! That was really *ponders word...* kawaii! Ha! I joke, I joke! But I'll be waiting for Different Beat, ah the angst...!
I'll be on MSN as always, and no worries about the "wanna read my chapter?" lines, Katie, nor I, never ever ever mind :0)
Candace
Magician of Megiddo chapter 8 . 3/20/2004
You're really good when it comes to stories!
Right,boss?
Zeto:Yes...
Better go!
Thorn Rose chapter 8 . 3/15/2004
great story, i'm glad it all came together in the end. I like how you connected the circle of sorceress powers. (i could never quite figure that out in the game)
Planetship-Theta chapter 8 . 3/14/2004
Ultimecia finally finds peace and happiness, after a lifetime of struggle. *is happy*
Great fic. I've read the two chapters currently up of Different Beat. May I suggest that Ultimecia's first set of sorceress powers (the set passed to Squall) comes with a curse that nobody near her gets to be happy?
I'll read Children of Fate as soon as its up.
*notices that this review makes the review count stop being 8, doesn't care, posts anyway*
Planetship-Theta chapter 7 . 2/28/2004
Poor Ultimecia... *sniff*
I want to know what Squall does with her memories, knowing that the next generation of SeeDs are going to drive Ultimecia to this.
Emotionless Android chapter 7 . 2/15/2004
i love, love, love it. It is awesome! im gonna reccomend my ff8 freak friend to this
Thorn Rose chapter 7 . 2/7/2004
this is great so far, and I wasn't at all confused by the ending. great story. I really like how you made Squall inherit the powers. I wouldn't change anypart of this.
Thorn Rose chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
this part is a little confusing. I had a hard tuime keeping track of what was happenening, but I can't wait to read more!
SiN sPaWn chapter 6 . 1/27/2004
tHiS sToRy iS aWsUm!
CoNtiNuE tO uPdAtE iT! i Am GeTTInG mY fRiEnDz To rEaD iT tOO! Good JoB sHiVe.
LooKiN fOwArD tO dA gEoFF FiCCIe!
Emotionless Android chapter 5 . 1/4/2004
amazing. that is the only word for it. you have done wonders with this story. it is so sad. i love it.