Reviews for Negawarrior
tarrangar chapter 11 . 4/30
Ranma don't seem to comprehend the fact that he's the bad guy here, sure Sailor Moon are using extremely painful lethal attacks, but the Dark Kingdom is targeting civilians, that pretty much make them the uncontested bad guys, so long as the Senshi don't begin going after their non-combatants.

Sure using nervegas is cruel, but in a war where one side is using nervegas on the enemy's soldiers, and the other side is attacking civilians, the nervegas users are still the good guys, because at least they aren't attacking civilians, a soldier signed up for risking their life, a civilian didn't, so short of deliberately torturing enemy combatants, you will always be the better side, if your enemy is targeting civilians and you aren't.

Of course Ranma don't want to see himself as the bad guy, but even if Sailor Moon knew how painful a death her attack inflict, she would still be the good side, so don't expect me to give the Youma any pity.
tarrangar chapter 1 . 4/29
I hope Ranma return at some point to kill every adult or near adult Joketsusoku in the village, their culture are toxic, and it will save a lot of lives in the future if they are wiped out, and Ranma has a valid reason to kill them.
tarrangar chapter 2 . 4/29
I'm quite sure the rules of martial arts don't forbid killing enemy combatants, civilians and sparring partners it does, but it's the art of fighting, it was created to kill the enemy, and they killed Ranma's father, that's the kind of situation where a martial artist is supposed to kill.
Velocityshade chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
Hey! Still hoping for a continuation, though it's been a few years!
kajoshin chapter 16 . 10/20/2012
awesome story sofar and i hope u update it soon.
my only complaint is that it seem as ranma is taking a very passive role in this war at the moment.
Andrew MacKenzie chapter 16 . 3/13/2012
Interesting story, I am looking forward to when Ranma starts to interfere with something again.
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
Ranmaleopard chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
Velocityshade chapter 16 . 10/26/2011
Damn, why did this have to die? I've been waiting for this to be updated. Pleaaaase.