Reviews for I Know
Mrs. Shannon Nero Helms chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
aw, this was great!

"I just saw her the other day and it hit me full blast: I was in love with this girl."
MornaStar chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
This is Very good, I think that you taking the chance to actually put something like that up and admitt it was you as one of the main charecters I think that takes guts I think you should really make this into a real story instead of just a one shot. Like why was she closer to Jeff and Shannon and not Matt? or just make them a whole bunch of flash back...that would be great. I can't really critisize anything in this story because it was just sapposed to be short and sweet. I "Forgive" you as you call it. I really don't think that any forgiving is needed I think that there should be more OC stories out there and less Slash more male and female stuff for Shannon. But Slash stuff is good too for those who like Shannon slash fics. Personally I dont so this story was a nice treat. I might even add this story to my C2 group. Keep writing these wonderful stories!

Blessed Be,

Jeff's favourite skittle chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Oh, I "forgive" you *Shakes head with a smile* That was a sweet little fic, I liked it! I am not really a fan of OC with the person in them, but there are a few people out there that have changed my mind, and I definately think you did well on this one!
Personally, I reckon you and Shannon would be perfect for eachother. Sweet, cute, fun, what's not to love about the thought of you two being together? Maybe that, along with your usual awe-inspiring writing talent, make this story a definate exception! If I am to be honest, not one of my all time favourites, but I still liked it all the same, and if there is ANY way, I urge you to continue it, and maybe write some stories with you in them in future! I think, knowing you, that they would be extremely good to read an interaction with you and the Carolina Boys! A great effort for a first time, and encouraged in the future, thumbs up all around!
~Stay eXtreme!~
~Jeff's Favourite Skittle~
Cat Lea Takersdarkone chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow girl I no that it wasn't slash but the writing was still great. Love the story and the fact that they were so sweet together. Wish I could give Raven a girl like that..(Myself would be nice. LOL.) Oh well can't wait for more of your stories wheather slash or not. Love the way you write. keep them up please.
Dark Angel215 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
AW that was really really cute.
Fozzy-Floozy chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was a sweet short story. Shannon and Kyrie sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first come love then comes marriage (even though he's already married LOL) then comes... That's all don't want to be traumatized for life j/k LOL.
Buster Hymen chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
you feel horrible for writing a story where the chracthers arent flaming faggots? hmm...
blanko chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
What not slash I am so shocked but it was good
coz shannon was in it
HBK's Aussie Gal chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow! what a cute story! that is seriously the cutest I have read! It is really good how you Interpreted yourself into the story I quite like the way you did that. You have some serious good talent in wrting. I really love this story and I think you should keep going please don't stop now.
I Look forward to read more of this story
Keep up the really good work
HBK's Aussie Gal
xtremediva chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
That was a cute story. What's the point of writing fanfiction if you can't let yourself be with wrestler of your dreams every once in a while, LOL.