Reviews for Crimson FieldsThe Dragon's Breath
HobbitLover4eva chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
I like the non-slash, because I do not believe that homosexual stuff is moral. Anyway, I really like the story.
Elendraug chapter 3 . 1/6/2004
I adore this. Merry's poem as he rides out nearly broke my heart. This is a wonderful movie-verse fanfic, and I loved it to bits. I can only hope that the extended RotK's rendition of the Houses of Healing is as good as this. Alas, it likely won't have hobbit sex. Sad shame, that. I think you meant "errant" instead of "errayent," but oh well. Lovely, lovely job, and kudos to you for being so nice as to post a different version for the anti-slashers! Much as they irk me, I guess they deserve a break from the lovely world of slash once in a while, eh?
Lucky you to have found a slash-loving boyfriend! *radiates envy* Fortunate girl you are. X3 I shall definitely keep a lookout for its "extended edition" on Moria. Great site, isn't it? The extra amount of love scene sounds very tempting.
Anyway, insert much singing of your praises here. Great job, may your life be blessed with Hobbits, and one of these days I may get a chance to review your Legolas POV fic. Right now, I'm off to sleep. May your life be blessed with Hobbits. I owe you for ensuring that I'll dream of them. He. Nummy, nummy hobbit slash. Good luck with your future writing!
whiterider chapter 3 . 1/5/2004
Hi There..
I'm relatively new to reviewing fan fiction and I tend to lurk around a lot reading. It's not very often that I come across a story that stirs my heart and emotions as much as your story has done. This is a beautiful and very well written tale, it contains everything that it needs to get you right in there with them..feeling exactly as they were...Which is what I love to do when I'm reading (I tend to get really involved)...But may I say that I have one tiny criticsm, (if you can call it a criticsm at all, and in my opinion alone mind you) and that is that it wasn't long enough, I wanted more,more, more...I was really looking forward to reading your other version in the but it hasn't yet been put on the site. Will it be there soon? I can hardly wait!...Oh! and another question... Have you written any more stories like this one? with Merry and Pip I mean, as they are my favorite characters, especially Pippin...
DemonButtercup chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
well they are both great! but i still think the first story was a little slashy. but it was still good. i prefered the second one though, there was a lot more to it. and when pippin said he could hear the! excellent fics ;)
Earelwen chapter 3 . 1/4/2004
wow I love this story. I read ch. 3 on ur recommendation even though i usually completely avoid that sorta thing and i see wot u mean it does work better and gets ur point over better. I am always becoming worried that good fan fics are disappearing but then i find something like this and my faith is restored. Keep up the good work. This was beautiful.
Birch tree chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I don't know why my review turned up as anonymous...(I was the first one :-)
anyway, thank you again!
Violet Raven chapter 3 . 1/2/2004
Yay, I shall post my review online: neep, I love this story! And I thought, despite it being a bit different for you, you did a lovely job writing movieverse. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
*sigh* I love those stories where they go from both Pippin and Merry's perspecitve on events! This is the first one I have read that was based on what we saw in the movie! Thank you!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/2/2004
Hey, I can't believe I am the first one to review this story...people must still be sleeping after celebrating NewYear's... :-))
...well, okay...
I really liked your story, even if I am not exactly a fan of slash fiction -so thank you for writing two versions of it! I find your writing extremely good, I love the way you portray Merry and Pippin. I am not at all offended by the kiss in the non-slash version, I think it really suits the situation, even if I am not sure it can be so totally platonic...again, I am not a fan of slash, but that works really well.
Thank you for the nice way to start the new year!