Reviews for Green Leaf
The Stars Are Veiled chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This has got to be one of the most well written, heart wrenching stories of this pairing, that I have read on this site. It is absolutely Wonderful. I truly think you can go very far as an author, and I have hope that you can become one someday. And anyone who says otherwise, has no idea what they are speaking of. Thank you So much for writing this. I should go now so I can try and revive my heart from it's painful death. Good luck in the future love :3 3
yllom21 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aww! (Sniff) That is so sad! Excellent job! Fantastic story! Poor Aragorn and Legolas!
empath89 chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
that's so sad, but with a positive ending. i lved it.
claireydid chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
This is beautiful. It touched me and made me cry, and I liked your use of the song. Please write about their meeting again in the Havens.
asativa chapter 1 . 6/17/2004
So cute! Now... *goes to re-read and review other stories*
Aelan Greenleaf chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I'm not a big fan (at all!) of slash, but I think that this was an incredible piece, and that it conveyed both of their feelings, and not to mention their love, very well.
Kudos on a job well done.
hansay1300 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
It was wonderful! I love angst!
farflung chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
How angsty can you get? I loved it.
I always love the idea that L/A can never really be together as friends or lovers.
Thanx for sharing with us. Sigh.
The chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Oh, that was very beautiful and sad, yet some amount of hope. The descriptions and characterizations were wonderful, but I had wished for some translations of the elvish, since I'm not that immersed enough to understand what was being said (though, I understand that it's easy to get frustrated the other way when, "mellon" and, "hannon le" get translated over and over).
Anyway, I did think that this was very well-written and hope to see more of your writing.
ElvenRanger13 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Very sad, Very good, very depressing, and very beautiful!
I love this!
Celeblaure chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
it was beautiful...sad but it was one i havent read before and it is good!
Lora Helen chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Wow! That was really cool, and a really unusual pov to find as well.
The story on a whole was very easy to read and well written. I liked the content and i think you put forth the emotions experianced with amazing detail an accuracy.
I think that this is a very good story and i thank you for an enjoyable read.#
Byzee, hope to see more stories from you soon!
Lora Helen
Makiko Igami chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Pretty... really pretty... Do you have any idea how hard it was to find songs fitting to this on my playlist? I so couldn't read this while listening to the Austin Powers OST...
Anyways... I was waiting for stories inspired by RotK. *huggles you* Thanks for giving me such a beautiful one to read...*sighs* Sad, but too beautiful. Arigatou