Reviews for The Edulcoration of Duo Maxwell
Celestinasong chapter 12 . 5/27/2013
Ahh treize rears his head. Lol the dreaded moment for any fic! Lololjk
Celestinasong chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
Im still surprised that u made heero the hooker and not duo... Because duo and julia roberts character were so similar! Its confusing to me... Lol
Celestinasong chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
Nice and nicer... Great story so far
The Cat's Meow92 chapter 46 . 4/27/2013
Very fun and adictive!
Miso Muchi chapter 68 . 3/9/2012
I stuck through to read this to the goddamn bitter end. Though I was seriously tempted at chapter fifty six to just call it quits and come back to it later. I loved the story with all its outside references and the Pretty Woman plot thing. It was a gorgeous, well written piece of work. And now I'm tired and want to take a huge nap cause spent way too much time reading this fic... It was mostly worth it.
Yani Cardaria chapter 68 . 9/4/2011
Aaah. In all honesty - I love this story. I reread it once every couple of years. :)
Dame Grise chapter 68 . 7/23/2011
I read this on another site, one of the dedicated archives (GW Addiction, I think). I passed this fic over I don't know how many times, uninspired by the summary, which on other sites was not a lot more than mentioning the fusion with Pretty Woman. But I've been running short of things to read lately and decided to try it.

Skipping was such a mistake. This is well-written, well-characterized, and nothing like Pretty Woman. I didn't have to cringe at obvious spelling or grammar errors every five moments. The sexual content was tastefully handled. You even got (a pet peeve of mine although I don't mention it all when I feel it's wrong) people's eye and hair colors right. The back stories for these transplanted GW people read so realistically I expect this might make a decent original novel with a reasonable amount of work. And no Sues in the OC cast.

I've read some outstanding fic in this fandom, but seldom do I get good plot, good characters AND good grammar in the same place.
Bcheese chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
I've been re-reading this fanfic since its beginning, it really is a masterpiece. It'd be wonderful to read something new from you :) I felt as if I had to offer up a late christmas present :) This is an amazing piece of work, wish you well in whatever life throws at ya :) Happy New Years
myfailsafe chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
I had no IDEA you were registered on FF. I read all your stories on GWAddiction. My friend told me she found this amazing GW fic and I was pretty shocked that it was yours. I love this fic above any other. It was the fic that really drew into the world of fanfiction. It was also the fic that got me writing. SO THANK YOU! I think you're absolutly an amazing writer. This fiction is hands down the best I've ever read and you should be damn proud of it.

Now that I'm done gushing. I thank you and AMAZING FICTION.
Rosa Lui chapter 68 . 6/23/2008
Love. LOVE. So amazing, and I love that you reversed the normal cliche of having Dup as the prostitute. Amazing, great story!
Asilem Dlanod chapter 68 . 3/16/2008
WOW.

That's really all I can say. It's just... crazy. In a good way. Yay for epics! Me like. Me like very much. /give you kudos and cookies/
Faery Goddyss chapter 68 . 3/14/2008
I've gotta admit, I spent a lot of days reading this story through. Maybe it was a couple of weeks, I cant remember exactly. For the most part I really enjoyed the story and the plot. I love stories that arent just pure romance, but have a little action/adventure to them in the background. It started with a bit of Pretty Women, and then went all CSI for awhile before it ended with Pretty Women.

Overall amazing story. But like the reviewer who is now below me the story was...tedious at times. Sometimes I felt like there was TOO much plot, so much that I got tired of it and ended up scrolling through at least half of each chapter. The whole buyout of all the companies and the thing with Dorothy sorta lost a lot of my attention. Plots great, but I think you went overboard in that aspect.

Anyway thats my only critique, otherwise like I said before, I enjoyed this story. - -FG
Faery Goddyss chapter 61 . 3/13/2008
I like when things start to come together! -FG
FG chapter 58 . 3/11/2008
I think the possibility of STD's is a good stopping point. I have to work tomorrow. But yay for almost being done with this story! :D -FG
FG chapter 49 . 3/11/2008
Dum spiro, spero - WHOO!

While I breath I hope! Or...something along those lines. Thats one of few latin phrases I remember from my class. We HAD to take Latin and Greek in my high school...naturally I remember next to nothing, but its hard to forget the 'pretty' phrases. XD

Onward with the story! -FG