Reviews for To Walk a Mile in Your Shoes
11h05 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Love it! One of the best of the switch bodies thing.
Lulu 7 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
"Ron...I'm gay too."

Hahahahaha!

-Lulu
Arglefumph chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Very good. It doesn't disappoint..
NewLineSuicide chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Loved it.
Ely-Baby chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Okay, listen! I know what you wrote in your bio, I mean about the fact that all your stories are closed, and I respect this fact. But I used to love your ff "Secrets" and I would love to know how it'll end up. This One-shot is wonderfully written as always.. *sighs* You are the greatest author on I've ever seen.
hplovesme chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
that was so funny! I was laughing my socks off(still am) when Ginny asked ron for a tampon and Harry told Hermoine she was gay. It was so funny! I think you should continue this story!
my wheezy chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
That was so funny ... I can hardly type. Just wonderful.
Augurey Song chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
Beautiful. Some true classics in here. I was laughing straight through.

-A.S.
Berde chapter 1 . 1/25/2005
it was really funny! i was technically laughing my ass off in here, and did i look stupid? for all i care! hahaha...the best part was probably when hermione (as ron) told harry he was gay, while ron went to parvati and lavander and went saying "i need girly things...girls." that rocked!

and would there be a continuation for this? there's still the unresolved sexual tension, right? oh, please do continue..plus, ron (as hermione) had told parvati (or was it lavander) that she and ron were snogging like animals..it's like telling the whole school as well. what happens? heheh..you're really good in writing humor.
Ichabod Cullen chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
Awesome, Hilarious and highly confusing. Keep up the good work!
LilyTilyBoo KittyKattyBoo chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Oh my my sides hurt from laughing hahahahahahah this was a bloosy good story well done lol ahahahahahahaha

Kate-Lily
Kou Shun'u chapter 1 . 9/2/2004
oh god, i odnt think i ever loved harry as much as when he started tpo play with the gay thing. i was dying from suffication. great work-it would have been amazing to see it run for longer though.
Concealed chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Aw! So humourously sweet! Very awkward at times, but so amusing! No, I can't blame them in the least!
Dana Whelks chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
Good. Some minor grammatical errors (you're instead of your) but nice, short, yet developed enough plot.
onegirlevolution chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
OMG OMG OMG OMG! That was so funny, cute, sweet, good, entertaining, and you are such a good writer! That was so awesome! You should write a sequel! Ron and Hermione forever!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »