Reviews for Reflections of the Past
keyrousse chapter 2 . 2/27/2014
You know I love your fics, right?
" "Sign," Frodo demanded, putting the quill into the Ranger's hand.
"What happened to 'under no duress'?"
"Please?"
"That's better." "
It's a small thing. Really small. But it makes me smile. I love your characterisation of them. Really. Thank you.
The Defender chapter 6 . 11/27/2013
Oh...I'm...dead...you've...managed to smother...me... In..FLUFF...

Ahhhhh...

I absolutely love this. You're so witty!
RealityDidMeIn chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
Oh, my goodness. I don't think I've ever read a series more adorable than this... I seriously can't stop smiling!
KathyG chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Aww, I just love that little scene of Aragorn playing with Scamp! Too cute. )
Mockingbird's Song chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Bilbo that's manipulation clever but manipulation. Frodo get's to meet an elf. I want hear the conversation about the rose in Aragorn's cloak between him and Arminas. Scamp do you ever stop?
Mockingbird's Song chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
"Mr. Bilbo," he said slowly, "can't we just go back to that stone chamber, dig through the side wall a bit, and see if we break through to a chamber where the bottom of this stone sits?"
"It's a clever idea, Sam," Aragorn smiled, "but there may not be any chamber below us to find."
"It's a great idea, Sam!" Frodo cried. "Let's start now!"
"Not until morning," Bilbo said. "Sam needs to get home, and you have studying to do, Frodo lad."
"You're actually going to do it?" Aragorn asked in amazement.
This had me laughing so hard Aragorn being the fairly indulgent but practical adult while Frodo is in full Tookishness mode, Bilbo is the same mix of Baggins practicality and Tookishness as he was at the end of the hobbit and Sam is perfectly content to follow where ever Frodo leads but offer whatever advice he has that might help them get there.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
So that's what Frodo did with Aragorn's cape. Uhh Luthien someone who's story is very dear to Aragorn's heart I think from even before he met Arwen given he was singing the Lay of Luthien when he met her.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Poor Frodo heat stroke sucks hands him a cold salted cordial. Aragorn vs Gaffer Gamgee in a battle of the pitchforks. What did they find?
Mockingbird's Song chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Aragorn needs warm welcomes. I think I would share Aragorn's wariness if someone announced they needed another witness. What a formal document for such a little puppy. Aragorn doesn't know which name to use snorts.
Mockingbird's Song chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
"Buy a pup and your money will buy you unconditional love." just what Frodo needs emotionally and a tiny unintimidating one because of his past with Farmer Maggot's dogs Bilbo is incredibly good for Frodo.
Enchantedkingdom1245 chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
awwwww this is super cute, far too cute. I love estle and frodo and now his cute little puppy it must be super small!
ArwenGranger chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Stuck in the car on a long, miserable wet journey and this fic was just what I needed. I love the relationship between your Aragorn and Frodo (and Bilbo and Frodo as well come to that). I really want a Scamp of my own, she was just so cute. Lovely!
Angelfabeth chapter 6 . 6/27/2012
Aww! That was so cute! How do you know so much about the history of Middle Earth? It is truly amazing the great vastness of your knowledge. I suppose I'm laying it on thick, but it's true. Excellent work!
Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
Maybe Scamp turns into an aristocratic dog as she grows older.

If not, you could write about another dog that Frodo gets sometime in the future.

-Pearl Bramble of Willowbottom.
Karm Starkiller chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
I need to stop staying up until 1 AM reading your stories, but I can't help it! They're so good!