Reviews for Round About Midnight
Liz213Mast chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love how you may who Lex's wife was a secret, cause it just made me want to read it more. I had a feeling that Chloe was his wife but I wanted to know. This fanfic was great and I think the ending was perfect.
Creedog VanDrey chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Interesting trick. However, in the first paragraph, it is implied that Lex insisted that Chloe come, and that Chloe didn't want to. I think I would have come off much better if Chloe was also implied to have a secret, and that during her time dancing with Clark that she resisted because of a mystery man. The slight of hand would have worked twice as well. Good job anyway. Longer would have hidden the fact longer.
Lrnd chapter 1 . 5/4/2005
haha that was cute
Jeh-may chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Ha! Take that Clark! As much as I hate to say it, I love it when Chlex fics have something to do with Clark actually liking Chloe finally and it's too late. Hope to see the next chapter soon!
AntiPrincess chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Wonderful story! I enjoyed it a lot.
Tigerfanfrv chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
aw, thats so cute.
bade03 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
this was so good you real should add on to it!
Ruruka4 chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I love this story, it was great.
Kathy chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This was a fabulous story! ClarkDENIED!
I love the Chlex interactions. They're being secretly married is too cool-WELL DONE:)
The Die Hard chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
He-he! I thought I saw that one coming. Clark always wanting what he can't have. The flying brat is clueless, absolutely clueless, even with x-ray vision. Poor Chloe, sentenced to a lifetime of LuthorCorps parties! "Flannel King." Heh, was that Lois' description - or Lex's?
autumngold chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Yes! What an excellent story! I'm glad that Clark will get to see how it feels to like someone who doesn't like you back! I was wondering about Chloe and the gloves! Thanks for the Chlex!
Knightm chapter 1 . 1/3/2004