Reviews for Honesty
kawaiichiisaikitsune chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
Haha. You don't know how many times I've read this fanfiction. Gah! I love it so much, I think I've read it about five times! Thank you SO much for writing this, it's so great!

Haha. And, I love the poem. I memorized it after the first time I read this fanfiction.

Gahh! You rock! I adore this story! Thank you so much, once again!

Love, Dana-chan.
sparkley-tangerine chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Honestly, I'm loving this! just wow! I love that song too so it's great! D/H slash and a sweet country ditty all in one fic!
dreamerdoll-is-2-lazy-2-log-in chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
i just had to comment again...sorry...i've read this story like ten BILLION times, and i cant get enough of it...its just too cute. and i usually hate country, but after readingt his, i had to find the song, and its now one of my favorites! :D id like to see one written where Harry's saying what he wants, too...thatd be interesting, to see how the emotions and reactions differ...anyway, sorry for blabbering...bubye!

~dreamerdoll
yellowcat909 chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
i loved this.
dreamerdoll chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
oh, my god. i was crying at the beginning. lol. it was sad. but i knew he was goingg to say that tdraco was coming with him. i was so glad. lol. *grins* it was such a wonderful story. i truthfully adore it...as a matter of fact...*logs in*...i have to add this to my FS...its just too good. lol.
Deactivate Please chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
That was adorable, I didnt realise it was even a songfic, until I re-read it (I've never heard of that song before) It was beautifully written. I'm definitely going to have to look into getting that song.

Well done!
Aoife Malfoy chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
that was sweet. aww
Biscuits chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Er... this might be an odd/stupid question, but shouldn't the first word on the list be 'Honesty'? I mean, that's the fic title, right? and it's also the noun... you can't want 'ugly' or 'funny-looking'...

Otherwise, the fic wasn't bad. I liked that there was absolutely no explanation of any context and how the fic didn't need it to convey the emotions involved.
Nikki chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
Aw!
Cute and fluffy - just the way I like it. Is there a backdrop though? What made Harry and Draco split up? That would probably be a good read too...well, knowing that they get back together, at least.
Great job. I feel warm and fuzzy now :)
Draco's Punk Rock Chick chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
i was kinda confused by that but it's only a one-shot. if you had written a fan fiction before this and with this as the ending. it would've been really good. i g2g study for my exams now but i'm so addicted to your writing! lol, later!
Belong to the Shadows chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
AWE!
*cries*
ddz008 chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Aw
Yes, it was really sweet!
Lovely!
They were so cute!
It make smile a lot! :) :) :)
Love it!
Hope to see more of your works!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D D
Catmint chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
This is beautiful. Such a lovely ending. The words Draco writes on the napkin. Nice touch with him asking for a quill!
Excellent.
Usually Immaculate Aristocrat chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
sweet. very sweet, saccarine, not one of my faves of yours. well written nonetheless.
Tara chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Sweet...sappy...wonderful! I love it!