Reviews for Red Fire, Black Blood
Kitkatrox chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I really liked it, nice insight.
Fortune Zyne chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Wow, intense!
Naz chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
That scared me. I was sitting here, cringing. Morgoth was really scaring me.

So well written!
Vana Tuivana chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
This vague ramble is brilliant. Really. And... do I detect a hint of longing on Morgoth's part? The agony of a tortured soul, having what he wants so close only to lose him?

;) Great story, anyway, whatever is implied or non-implied.
ElvenPirate41 chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
yay! excellent to see a fic on the original baddie of arda! great job!

ep41
Aravan Celegros chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
this seems to well thought out to be just a vague ramble. i could almost swear that Morgoth was like this. surely someone of your talent can take the time to give me their input on my story.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/27/2004
I absolutely LOVED that! This was dark but yet so poetic, that it almost hurt. Perfectly in character and in Tolkien's spirit, as few of other stories I've read before.
Needless to say, this goes to my favorites.
Nemis chapter 1 . 1/13/2004
I always like to see Morgoth as more than just "The Bad Guy". There's just something in him that represents something that hits a string with me. Morgoth is sort of an anti-Manwë in the way he's action to Manwë's passiveness.
Written like this, a side comes forward that shows exactly why Morgoth got away with it all for all that time. His goal is to get results, and he isn't afraid of what he has to do for it.
He sees what the weak spot of the Valar is, but in turn he might be blinded to what his own weaknesses are.
I think this brings forwards that the Valar aren't as infallible as they sometimes seem.
Due to all that, it becomes even more pressing that Morgoth would say something like "What you did to yourself far exceeded what even I could have done."
He looks down and admires Maedhros at the same time, becoming a contradiction himself.
Well-written, and giving much food for thought. Thumbs up! :D
Nell Marie chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
That was an interesting little ramble! Once again some amazing imagery. Your descriptions really are beautiful. And its another very original story, and you carried off Morgoth extremely well. It must be a very hard view point to write from, but you seem to have mastered it. It was just the perfect length as well, a moment's musing on an old enemy.
am eagerly awaiting another one like this.
NM
Dragon Confused chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
I liked this one. It was interesting and original!
"Such a pretty picture it was – the vermillion of the fire, the crimson of your blood, the red of your hair, the gold of your crest. Such a fatal colour. "
Lovely description... it really let me see it.