Reviews for Why I Don't Wear Underwear
Okay, I giggle'd
Secret Slayer chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
great story! ]
Jinxgirl chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
oh wow, that is freaking hilarious... so anya and i LOVE anya's daughter mini anya. this is great.
nicole ashlie chapter 1 . 8/21/2007
this is funny. I like reading these. Good work.
rafer12x chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
i'm gonna try it!
dreamer chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
haha...not as funny as the hallowe'en costume one, but still very, very cute. little jenny certainly has a very anya personality and mentality. hehe...'small-horse-like vigor'... and the discussion on underwear was very creative.
MBB chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
LMAO very Anya. I think i;m hooked to this series :)
ChristmasInHollywood chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, I love your stories. they rule.
ImetEmma chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
I ADORE this series, I love it, i want to marry it, I just...OOF! yes, Amazing! Anya is like the best and Jenny should just be REAl you are so creative - make more before I unleash a gerd of Bunnies after you!
Yay I met Emma Caulfield this weekend!
ReganX chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
Absolutely adorable! Jenny is such a cool character. I love the way she takes charge in the search for 'money-treasure'.
Just Wolf chapter 1 . 2/23/2004
that was so brilliant! i loved the last line. jenny is so perfect. i loved how anya called her a "Little capitalist." laughter. wonderful vignette.
PrettyPoppy chapter 1 . 1/28/2004
LOL! That was terrific! Now I'm going to have to go read the rest of the series.
Forever03 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
that was so funny!
spearsister chapter 1 . 1/9/2004
Sound like a happy family to me
Veggie-Babu-chan chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
*laughing a whole helluva lot* Wowzer. That was great! I love Jen-Ben fics. She's the cutest little thing with a mind like her mother and her fathers looks. (you seriously picked the _PERFECT_ picture for her) More on this particular family please? I so wanna see how Jenny reacts to Easter. VBC