Reviews for The Duty of Halflings
fjjfj chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
Thranduil and the other mirkwood elves did not hate humans. The book said that mirkwood elves distrust strangers, not hate strangers. Distrust and hate are not the same thing.
Eminnis chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
Oh sheesh I could easily imagine Legolas standing up and telling Aragorn that 'he knows people' in a prissy mannor...very funny image. Good job!

Keldae chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
LOL! Love it!
sazza-da-vampire chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
love it!
triggerhappy.antagonist chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
"Halfings! Charge!"

I love that phrase.
Luculent Threnody chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
The Duty of Haflings had me rolling on the ground. Hilarious! An interesting portrayal of the characters, as well.

Keep writing,

Reverand Pasha chapter 3 . 10/18/2004
oh jeez... Ill be giggling all night... sheesh and I need to get up early in the mornin to... love it
koriaena chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
*snickers* awesome story! poor poor poor aragorn. stuck in bed with so many mischevious people...
Beth chapter 3 . 6/22/2004
"though (of course) they'd known all along that Legolas would not harm them"

Yes...sure...never hurt

The end? But Gimli was coming! Oh well...Gimli will have to be in the next one...won't he *Please note use of Jedi force suggestion*

...PS: Have I told you how much I love you? Your writing is the best, lol...Please don't take me away...I am sane...
Lintulinda i luvasi ello eldar chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
How hilarious! I loved the story, every chapter of it, and particularly the last one. I'm headed off to read 'Survival' right away. _ Keep writing!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Hurrah, a satisfactory conclusion to this mischievous tale!

I did ask when Gimli was coming, and you answered the question nicely.

Thank you.
Quiet Infinity chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Ha ha! I loved it! It's hard to find a lighthearted story in this section on . It was such a sweet story that I had to review. Great job with characterization. Keep up the great work!
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Yeah, I liked it! Loved it, actually. Legolas's revenge was funny. And poor Faramir... I could definitely see him feeling very awkward about the whole thing. :D
From the Silent Planet chapter 3 . 5/27/2004
Yay! This was very good, I especially liked the part where Arwen talks about Legolas...anyway, great story. I also loved Survival, but I'm not sure if I reviewed the last chapter for that or not.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
This is too funny! I love how Merry and Pippin have to attack Leggy!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »