Reviews for Beauty, Love, Trust
Lace chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
Hahaha, go Tifa! Nice surprise there for Mr. X!
riley-is number 1 chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
omg I knnow how hard it is to start up on a story once u stop, but I totally think u could do it!

Its such a great story, I dont see why u dont update! Think about updating, please?
riley-is number 1 chapter 3 . 2/17/2008
omg luv it so far..great story line and love your writing its so good...keep up the good work
cassiopeia09 chapter 4 . 12/4/2007
oh please update i just started reading it! please!
Kitty XIII chapter 4 . 6/26/2007
I know this one... About Cupid and that girl, right? And her sisters got her to see Cupid in the middle of the night, and so and so forth about the burn and his mother becoming worried and irritated with the girl.
Skavnema chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
AWE! so cute! I love it!
heiressofdatos chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Yew... Nice story here. It's the story of Psyche and Eros (Cupid) ne? It's so cute... I love the original story. And I love this one too. And if your story is based on the other story, I bet it's RUFUS... Oh! I'd like that!
8Silent Dreams8 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Ah! you haven't updated in 2 years! you should update! and i know this story (can't remember the name of it tho) its cupid and that one girl! it was so cute! i loved that story! -
G.U.3.S.S chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
who is this mystery person, 'X'? is he Tseng? Rufus? or -gasp- maybe even... Vincent? that would be so cool! :squeals: Vincent and Tifa! but, i should probably stop before i get in too deep over my head, since Vincent is 27 and not 23; that pretty much cuts him outta the picture, no? and dear god, please don't let it be Cloud, even though i hate to say it: "he has Aerith" (Aeris whatever -_-)and that would pretty much suck! (don't get me wrong, i love CloTi's just as much as the other fangirls and/or fanguys XD) anywho hope you update soon! and give us s'more info on this 'X' person! see ya later!
sparda chapter 4 . 6/26/2005
cupid and psyche! yeah! haha...nice choice...uh...are you still planning on updating this fic?...'cause it'd be a real waste if you were'nt...
Christie Cookie chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
its great, keep goin! i love your stories, and i cant wait for more! :)
ehrgiez chapter 4 . 1/25/2005
Hope you havent given up on this fic, its very good:) Would be good to see more of the ruthles side of rufus hinted at in the first chapter later as he deals with the situation. go, write more!
Arisu chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
Aw How cute! Is this based on Eros and Psyche? . I think it is!
SetsuntaMew chapter 4 . 10/5/2004
Oh, wow, this is really good _ I like it! Is there going to be any more?
Verdanii chapter 4 . 9/9/2004