Reviews for Upside Down
The Village Voice chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Well, I love this pairing, and the storyline was okay, but the boys were very out of character and it seemed very choppy.
Amy Leona chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
OMG! gene/finny! too true!

its a cute ol' story, but i was a tad confused by the song.
xPhineasx chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
Hm. I was thinking something along those lines when I read the book. XD. Though Finny seemed a tad..off. Iono, Finny and crying (Except when he finds out Gene hurt him you know) just seems weird. But it was VERY well written. I adored it.

Much more angsty than my little M rated Finny/Gene jewels.
greengrouch chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hehe, I can SO see this couple happening. I mean, there weren't any other women/girls around, except Leper's MOM. xD
Dahlia's Note chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Ok.. Im a year late for reviewing but it was good enough to review. That was really cute
PeregrineBlue chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Oh man. *sigh* What a beautiful ending! This is written really well... and stuff. Gorgeous work, you...
Misty chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Hey i loved reading the book, and i there was the vibe that there was something more than friendship between them, i just never thought someone would find it intersting enough to expand on. Thanks and i enjoyed the story.
Tricycle chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
WOW... so I was on a Gene/Finny kick after reading ASP for school, and I found this and while it was nice at the beginning, I was a little disappointed at the end. I think that both Gene and Finny are REALLY out of character in this fic, especially Finny. It was a little too sappy for two boys.
PigleyWinks chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
I like your stories much more than others I just have a short fuse and I was getting really POed at everyone for all writing the same type of idea. It seemed to move too fast with all of a sudden Fin was just there. Get my drift? I like that you used a well known scene from the book that kind of worked.
Cappyboppy chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
I liked your story and the conflicting emotions with Gene. It had a John Knowles style to it with the conflicting emotions.
reallysorry chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I'm sorry but as a John Knowles fanatic i can't take this...Phineas was not a queer! I idolize the work of A Separate Peace and no offence but this sickens me... Not that you can't write but please do not moch an artist. find a better outlet you can write you just don't have to poke fun at another work. Also John Knowles writes very poetic try adding to your sentences and use more imagery. Keep Writing...You have talent

Really sorry
Aelli Flame chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
It's so cute. I always love when they're a pairing, but your fic is just awsome.
Val Mora chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
I like this one much more than I like your other ASP fics - I think it's more realistic, and certainly more in character. You've got better than decent dialogue, and the motivations and everything make sense. It's a good one. _
Shi-no-Nezumi chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
_ i just read a separate peace and i really liked it, and how it dealt with issues. i've read most of your fanfics about the book and i think they are sweet as well, especially how you use scenes from the book.
slinkster sunshine chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
meep!
how positively INSPIRING. i applaude you, girl, you certainly have a talent when it comes to writing. and boys.
ahem.
god, how long has it been since i've given a review.. a DECENT one, at that. forgive me! ~_~;; us johnny knowles junkies need our own category, wouldn't you say? maybe even our own planet.
but enough about that.
it's funny, i've been working on the sixth chapter, which takes place during the infamous *BEACH SCENE*, as we all can guess. i had major writer's block, but you've inspired me, chicky-baby, and as a resolution i'm going to go on and continue the story.
well, there you have it. your writing is absolutely supurb, and i've taken you for my muse. it's rather late, but i ASSURE you, i WILL be back to check out the rest of your lovely ficcies.
*wavewave*