Reviews for Picking up the pieces
Aj neko chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
Hei. can you please continue this story?
It's interesting :)
Evci chapter 2 . 9/11/2010
Like it so far, hop you update some time soon !
Dark Angel Of Wind chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
re-read this for the 10th time and still waiting for the next chapter. dont give up on this. this is one of the best story plots i've ever read for the beyblader fics
RyuNeko chapter 2 . 1/5/2008
awsome story! I can hardly wait until the next chapter arrives

too bad about the writers block, though, but everyone writing have them at some point...
doomedpassion chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
woohoo baby
mist of 4 chapter 2 . 4/7/2007
hey. love the story. i'm glad it's kai x tyson/takao. anyway the story idea is interesting. what got me curous is whay happened to takao? and the guys have changed so much. well, keep going. good luck!
flamehaze-shana chapter 2 . 12/15/2006
Oh please continue it please please! It's a great story please update soon , and more important... don't stop writting it please! Great work!
takuya chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
oh that was good plz update it soon
Tysonkaiexperiment chapter 2 . 11/8/2006
Tke: XD Kai needs to see Taka again!

Kei: no i do! Screw Hiwatari!

Tke: ... KEI KAIDO GET AWAY AND GO BACK TO MLMH!

Kei: but Takao belongs to me... Hiwatari has Granger, isn't he satisfied ENOUGH?

Tke: you pain in the ass! You're bothering people! Taka lost his memory!

Kei: *faints*

Tke: oh dear lord... well... I'll take him out of your sights for now, update, k? This is really good! _
Crystalstorm chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Great chapter. I like how the guys have changed since Takao went missing. I can't wait to read the next chapter. Ja.
Hiyami chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Yay! You finally updated! I thought that you'd forgotten 'bout it. Glad it was just writer's block. A very long writher's block though...

Love the chapter but Rei an assassin? o0 Poor Takao though... Losing this memories. The rest too. I wonder if they still stuck together after Takao dissapeared...
Experimental Angel234 chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
You took your time...

Alex: Least she updated.

Andre: Did someone kidnapped Takao or something? And *Re-reads* WHAT? Rei learned how to kill! Yikes..

Tina: *Luaghs* He could get back at ya for trying to kill him all this time!

Andre: 00 *Runs off*

Me, Alex and Tina: ;;

Alex: 0o;; Fast runner isn't she? Anyway, the summary's good and so's the story. How about Yamato tried to teach Takao smethings and Takao learns hoe to use the Beyblade again? Bet some people want to see him blade again.

Tina: Here ya go *Hands a Silent Tyson plushie* does the sign lagnuage to talk! You may not know what he's saying though. Ja Ne!

Me: Where the heck did Andre go?

Alex: Bomb shelter.

Me: Okay then.
Catwarrior chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
wow...power thing with the other boys. interesting way of thinking too.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
whoa thats sad wat happened 2 the others
Totally-Out-Of-It chapter 2 . 10/31/2006
Onee-chan 1: Wow... I am? When did I decided I was going to beta read? -looks at three others in the room-

Onee-chan #2:: Oh! That was me! I'm the beta reader. By the way, this chapter was grand! _

It:... -serious look-

Out: got any.. threes?

It: dangit! -hands over cards- I hate go fish..
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »