Reviews for Bohemian Bar
desiderate chapter 10 . 6/14/2014
Your Ryu x Kasumi stories are the greatest! Ahh I'm in love. Your writing is amazing as are your representations of the DOA characters. I just love the friendship Kasumi had in this with Tina and Brad and the brotherly relationship with Jann and the relationships with everyone else as well! And of course Ryu and Kasumi were perfect together... You're one of my favorite authors, gah I just adore your two DOA fanfictions! (:
Kaneshiro-Sama chapter 10 . 1/27/2014
Hell yeah! :D We finally reach the TRUE end of this great fanfic after so long! :) I actually read this fic, way back before I was an account member and I have to say, I'm impressed with nearly the entirety of the narrative! :D It's well structured, heartwarming at moments and most of all; it has some of the best interactions between characters I've ever seen! :D Seriously, I hunger for DOA fics that deliver that specific aspect, and you have done extremely well in that regard! They're extremely funny and best of all; they don't sacrifice character! Everything from Kasumi's kindness to Jann Lee's hot blooded attitude have been potrayed wonderfully and it's nice to see the cast of DOA acting like a family. So, well done!

One thing that has caught me off guard is the HayabusaxKasumi scenario in Chapters 9-10. To be honest, I'm not a big fan of this pairing for some reason mainly because I prefer to view Hayabusa as more of a father-figure to Kasumi rather than a lover. Then again, this is just coming from a celibate guy who writes about celibate heroes. Even though Hayabusa can be a little bit cheesy at certain points such as when he says; "You are the light I needed in my life" or "You are a beautiful flower", the interactions between him and Kasumi is rather snazzy! :D Give yourself a pat on the back (and pray that HayabusaxKasumi fans don't send me death threats. ').

This is a pretty sweet fanfic, and it reminds me why I love the series in the first place. Great characters having a good time! :D Well done and I wish you the very best of success! ;)

-Kaneshiro Sama
The Dragon's Kunoichi chapter 10 . 1/26/2014
I loved this story. I reread it every month. I hope their is a chance you will do more Ryu and Kasumi stories.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/15/2012
OMG I love it! Lol the end was great!
Kit2000 chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
Thank you very much for this story! Some years ago I read several chapters. But then there was no updating and I lost the trace of the story even though I tried to find it. But when I accidently found it in one of my fav author's favorite list, I couldn't hide my happiness! Thank you for writing this, for finishing and for making Kasumi and Ryu parents to be. Thank you for a cool overprotective big brother Jann Lee. For everything in this story... Thank you very much! I read it in one breath! So know that you have a grateful reader from Russia :) I wish you a lot of inspiration and ideas for your future works! This one will remain my very favourite for Kasumi and Ryu pairing :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/2/2012
That was great! :)
APAZAROZO chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
Wahahaha! I couldn't help but see every word of chapter 4 into motion! lol You're incredible! You even made use of Ryu's stat to make a joke! Commendable! That was exquisite! You really have talent for humor! Nevertheless, I don't find your jokes to put any OOC! You're great!
APAZAROZO chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
Oh my...! You are awesome! As simply as that! I know I've only read till the second chapter, but... you just have used the characters' personalities so well to the story, that, I'm just happy because of it! You are a true fan of the DOA saga! My respects! And your sense of humor it's top notch! I loved the Kasumi-bear prank! It was marvelous! You've got a fan on me!
anne chapter 9 . 6/7/2010
two of my fav characters - awesome! them as a couple, 3 it! thank you for the read.
DreamBeamz chapter 9 . 6/3/2010
Well I guess that ended up neatly. I'm curious why Hayate's clan is not hunting her down now and who Helena is but that's cool. We have a happy couple with a baby on the way. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 8 . 6/3/2010
I'm all nervous the next chapter is the last! So much is going on wow! :)
DreamBeamz chapter 7 . 6/3/2010
Oooh definitely new plot bunnies there, I wonder if Ayane will get caught. I'm surprised Jann doesn't realize it's a clone. I do hope Ryu will know the truth and save her :)
DreamBeamz chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I do hope everyone turns out okay and I love that Ryu proposed. I find it amusing that Brad was locked in a closet, hehe.
DreamBeamz chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Hilarious bits and I love the bit of romance thrown into the mix. :)
DreamBeamz chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Yeah I want to kill Ayane. -twiddles thumbs- Excited about Ryu seeing Kasumi officially again :)