Reviews for MirrorrorriM
buttcake chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Though I usually support Daisuke with Satoshi, this was hot. :D

Great job!
xshieldmaidenx chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I 3 this pairing so much... It's kinda weird cause just the other day, I was craving a fic like this... I'm getting tired of reading AUs...

Beautifully done! I'm adding you to my favorite authors now~
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
omg! that was so adorable! u have inspired me to write a dark/daisuke fanfiction too
Kyashii chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Beautiful. Fleeting, yet somehow hopeful I love that it's so pure (while still being deliciously smutty, of course ;) ). Thank you for writing this!
Kyra Nazumi chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
If only...T_T
Sahara Black chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was good.
VickyQ chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Q_Q omg fluff-smut i luv this! *favs*
StainedAngel3670 chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Aww! oh no! whats gonna happen next?
Sweetums128neo chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
AW, OMG THAT WAS AWSOME.

D:

There was fluff at the end, and it give me lovely chills. 3

Very nice, I applaud this wonderful fic.
Tela AKA Demon or BlackRose chapter 1 . 1/20/2007
I read this story a about a year ago and... Oh. My. GOD! It was and still is awesome. I actually came upon it by mistake looking for an inuyasha story that I HAD to finish reading. Thank you for writing such a wonderful peice of work, for this was the very story that started me out in the world of yaoi and shonen-ai! Keep on writing! Much luv.
porcelain.blue chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
ok. there has to b sum really profound meaning to that last line. i kno it; am i to assume poor Dai was just dreaming? neway, i wont linger on symbolism which may or may not exist x)

i will, however, say that this was magnificent. i read a few other reviews before reading the story itself - just to get a feel of wut was to come - && dont understand how it was confusing to sum. i suppose bcoz i share a similar lyrical style in my writing as is in yours. i especially loved how, with so little detail, u managed to describe things clearly . insta-props.

]
SutekiKage chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
awe! that's so sweet! sniffles...daiXdark is so sweet! ...and dark was so gentle to dai...love it!~

ja ne!~

jessica!~
Lady Samurai chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Very smutty...yet sfluffy too.