Reviews for Wolf Crossing
IRENE ODOM chapter 12 . 7/24/2004
totally delightful! Keep up the good work. It will not let you down! Proud doesn't seem the right word, but you make me so proud!
IRENE ODOM chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
captivating story! like the tie-ins. You have a

good imagination
aniki19 chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
Sob! *sniffles in e background*...don't u just hate it when u have a cold?

also..don u jut hate it when a great story has ended?...

well..u kinda lost me towards e ending...coz of all e WL thingys...but i sort of got the jist of it...esp. e ending...well...i'm glad emma's least in ur story though she's my least likable character in MX(argh! e horror, e horror!)yup; i'm one of e few who didn't like her character coz she seemed to me to be getting more n more evil towards e end...but hey! tt's just my flames please!

...guess the only good thing coming out of a good ending is another great beginning...(hmm...sounds confusing to me but i think u get wat i mean...i hope!)..can't wait for more of ur stories...more jesse please?lol!nah...just soon as i finish this...go check ur mailbox for e wall paper,k?i shall try to see whether i could sent it...if u do get me back to let me know,k?
Feline Feral chapter 12 . 7/23/2004
Awesome story. Luved the ending, Emma being alive is great. I enjoyed the Wolf Lake aspects of this story, I didn't really get to watch much of that show. I look forward to more of your stories. Keep up the excellent work. :)

Catch ya on the flip side, feline feral
Feline Feral chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Great chapter,glad everyone's okay.
Feline Feral chapter 10 . 7/19/2004
Excellent chapter. Much less confusing now. Can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome work. :)
Feline Feral chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
Awesome chapter. Sorry to hear that it's coming to an end soon but I guess I did enjoy the ride. Can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome work. Adam's son? You sure know how to confuse a girl. :)
Falconwolf3 chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
aniki19 chapter 9 . 7/15/2004
enjoyed e ride...yeah...i guess i did...

aarrgghh...e twists to the plot *puts hand on forehead dramatically n tries her best not to faint* lol! it's almost overwhelming but in a good way...

hm...i've never watched wolf lake b4 so not too sure wat e show was all abt...but it sounds suspiciously like...erm..power rangers or somethig..wif a dah of ur typical erm...soap opera!i don n my wild!

yeah...i kind of figured it out tt jesse isn't e main chrter in the plot..*crosses arms n sulks* but i do like e way e story is unfolding...

by e u still want e wallpaper? u know..'curry favor' u to hurry up n end my misery..i.e finish e story n give me my jesse?...sigh...great job!now pls continue.
IreneCan chapter 8 . 6/27/2004
enjoyed story, glad to see a better ending for

Jesse, even though my heart doesn't bleed or beat

for the MX'S. or SW'S. you have the ability to get

the reader on the edge of the seat waiting to see what happens next. that is good. i wait along with

other impatient fans to see what happens next. I

know it will be good, i have an edge on the other

fans, I know exactly where you live!
Feline Feral chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Yeah he lived. Can't wait for more. I hope they get them out of there soon. Keep up the awesome work. :)
Feline Feral chapter 7 . 6/26/2004
Awesome chapter. Keep up the excellent work. Can't wait for more. :)
FireFeral chapter 8 . 6/26/2004
Good story! Post the next chap soon please!
aniki19 chapter 8 . 6/24/2004
aargh!*attempts to pull hair out but failing unsuccessfully coz don have much in e 1st place*

i just finished reviewing e other chpt n then u came up wif this one!

*bouts of speechlessness*

i don't know wat to say...but please,please,PLEASE! hurry up n continue...*bats eyelids furiously* pretty please? i'll sent u a wallpaper if u finish e story b4 e end of e mth...k?
aniki19 chapter 7 . 6/24/2004
hmmph!*crosses arms and pouts at e screen*

where's Jesse?wat happened to him?u can't kill him off yet!

oh..yeah,tt chpt was so unnecessary...well...i guess it was alright...but it would have been a whole lot better if Jesse was in it!lol!

oohh...e anticipation is killing me *stops to check heartbeat* not yet but soon i please! hurry up n put me out of my misery?continue,k?