Reviews for Fighting Flu
Twilight2022 chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
This was an awesome story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
This was a pretty good story
Guest chapter 4 . 5/28/2014
The Euphrates river is in India, idiot. Otherwise
it was very good
JJ chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
That was awesome. Bye the way the reason it said H.E.Y.P. is because it stands for "H.I.V.E. Academy for Extraordinary Young People" But the Criminals are called the H.I.V.E. 5. Even though there are 6 of them in the show. (The main 3 Billy Numerous See-More Kyd Wykkyd. (Kid Wicked).

Other than that, that was an awesome story!
josieandkaihiwatari chapter 2 . 4/22/2012
green elf...sorta reminds me of stealth elf from skylanders. Oh and another thing beautiful voice?
Ebony Irises chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Disgusting isn't an emotion. It would be Rude instead.
Anthony1l chapter 9 . 12/26/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
BloodOozesLikeAStreamOfRed chapter 9 . 9/24/2010
loved it so good
Willowwhip chapter 9 . 4/12/2010
Lol, I re-read it XD. I still think it's a good storyw
BEBE chapter 2 . 3/10/2010
AH! A CLIFFIE!
sinomin chapter 9 . 8/12/2008
Totally AWESOME story! I really liked it.
Moondragonheart chapter 9 . 11/21/2007
That was great, I loved it! Now, on to School Woes... -
Icee chapter 5 . 6/18/2006
Did it even occur toyou that they could have made metrion up? oh luv'n the story!
ravanwolf chapter 9 . 5/13/2006
Cool, I love Avril Lavigne, especially Complicated. It's such a coincidence that I was listening to it while reading this fic. I've read this fic before, I've no idea why I didn't put you on my faves list, maybe you're too good for me... Oh well, hold onto that thought while I put you on my faves list.

Random comment of the day: Contemplate bananas, and while you do, I'll be over here looking through your stuff.

More random comments: "I got a dog and named him Stay'. Now, I go Come here, Stay!' After a while the dog went insane and wouldn't move at all."

"In my house there's this light switch that doesn't do anything. Every so often I would flick it on and off just to check. Yesterday, I got a call from a woman in Germany. She said, 'Cut it out'."

"Sometimes I...No, I don't."

"I used to be an airline pilot. I got fired because I kept locking the keys in the plane. They caught me on an 80 foot stepladder with a coathanger."

If you ever crawl inside an old hollow log and go to sleep, and while you're in there some guys come and seal up both ends and then put it on a truck and take it to another city, boy, I don't know what to tell you.

I had a linguistics professor who said that it's man's ability to use language that makes him the dominant species on the planet. That may be true. But I think there's one other thing that separates us from animals. We aren't afraid of vacuum cleaners.

For more random quotes, check out my profile. And while you're at it, R&R my stories.

From ravanwolf