Reviews for Sweet Assassin
Tonnerre chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
So does the class cover how to die gracefully? I need lessons bad.
Tonnerre chapter 7 . 12/6/2008
And that one has common sense that all the others seem to lack at the moment.

*slaps forehead* If only you guys...if only you could win.
Kyn chapter 8 . 12/6/2008
I do like to see a story that ends badly every once in awhile, but I felt that ending to be a little unbelievable. It was like you were trying so hard to make a depressing ending that you smoothed over things- much like an author normally does to make an uplifting ending. It had a lot of plot holes.

But it was still good! So keep writing!
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 12/6/2008
*tch* Like hell he's dead! C'mon girl, he's lived this lonf for a reason!
Tonnerre chapter 3 . 12/6/2008
Oh,a bet, i'm in!
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
And they say the virgins die last in horror movieswell she might die last but i'm certain she'll suffer the longest

reading on

fave!
mary anne archenemyebony chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
christ almighty ya had me, i feel so stupid, jeez man its 1.14am i sat at my desk and read it to the end, i totally didn't see coming...

im disgusted

and tired
anonymous chapter 8 . 10/9/2004
This is by far one of the best LoK fics I've read.

I loved the twist at the end. You set your character up to be somewhat of a likeable, though stereotypical girl. You know what I mean. The everpresent 'slave girl falls in with vampires and suddenly becomes important' scenario. But the twist makes it all worthwile! Your wording is rich without being conceited and I definitely want to see more like this. How about a fic about Moebius. No one writes about him. Probably because he's too easy to hate. You pull it off though!
WillieHewes chapter 8 . 7/30/2004
*raises hand*

Brilliant! Excellent stuff, loved the ending. Heehee! Very funny. Your Turel is a nasty man, I don't think I like him.

Your style's excellent, the only thing I can think of to remark on is the very modern psychological insights your heroine displays from time to time. Feels a bit out of place to me, but I'm picky that way.

Anyway, woot! You rule!
LadyNemisis24 chapter 8 . 5/15/2004
Wow. Absolutely mind blowing. I loved it. You've got a real flair for description - I could see, down to the last details, the final scene above the spikes.
And I'm so glad I didn't start reading this before it was finished. :-)
DragonSeer chapter 8 . 2/22/2004
Well... *looks around* I have to admit, I liked Farsight to begin with... but by the last few chappies, I was starting to get nervous about him. By the beginning of the last chapter I was nearly screaming that the main character to get out of there as fast as she could. *sighs happily* Gotta love stories where you're trying to talk to the main character and advise her. *pokes* What story are you planning on doing next? *wide grin*
Vana chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Well that was unexpected...I need that Nosgoth Survival class of yours...
Dark-Sephiroth chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
Whoa? Ended already? Hey, damn good ending though! Yeah, I admit, Farsight had me fooled, he's even cooler than ever now!
Shame about your main character. She really needed a sword or two. But it was a pretty realistic story. Brilliant plot!
Cool story, i loved it! Keep up with writing anyway, you're damn good at it!
Vana chapter 3 . 2/19/2004
Yay! You did more and there are more stories! This is great, I envy you for you writing talent, thanks for emailing me and helping me find this. Be ready for more reviews from me
Sephiroth Hates You chapter 8 . 2/19/2004
That was godly! Mwahahahahahahaha! I was fooled without a doubt! I never saw that happening. W00t! I still think that Farsight/Isaac is my favorite character in this. XD
So what was that about some 'survival class'?