Reviews for Two Of Us
evangelinehaven chapter 6 . 7/21/2012
I just feel that I should let you know, that was absolutely beautiful. There are so many things i'd like to say that I dont know where to begin. So instead i will say this: Thank you. That was an amazing story, beyond amazing. And being able to read it is ... i dont know. i feel honored and privleged. And the best part is that it leaves me hoping for a sequel (?).
Invader Ang chapter 6 . 8/30/2010
This made me feel so sad, but happy at the same time. Beautifully written. :)
Meta-Knight-1-fan chapter 6 . 7/30/2010
This was amazing. I cried throughout the whole thing.
TattyFanFics chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I give you a thumbs up!
InvaderAtHM chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
SQUE!

That... was... BEAUTIFUL!

You have no idea how much I'm crying right now. That was the most amazing thing I have ever read in my entire life. I loved every word of that story. Words are failing me and I'm babbling on like an idiot. xD Awesome. Not many stories can get this kind of a reaction out of me. ;) *sniff*
kaila chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
HOLY FUCK. LOVED IT. I GIVE U 1,0,0,0,0,0 THUMBS UP. U SHOOD LIK PUBLISH DIS! OR MAYB A MOVIE. GREAT JOB! XD
G-dot chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Sad for a prologue. And, I did not understand much. Though, I resd all of your fiction now, the first time I read this prologue I did not understand much of it. You should make your prologues more easily dintinguished as a future prospect for the fiction ann the fiction would be juxtaposition.
Ectofying Gravity chapter 6 . 7/28/2008
Holy fucking DRAMA! I'm sorry for the swearing, but...damn! That was so good! I was so upset when I read Zim had 'died'.

But, nu. When I saw that Gir was on the doorstep, I so wanted to just skip all the other lines and see if Zim was there. 8(

I was so tempted.

Never in my fanficy readings have I ever read something so...amazing. As Zim would say, 'superior!' *shakes fist* (if I even spelt that right)

ANYWAYZ.

Like I leave in a lot of the comments I give. I'm sorry if anything in this affended you in some way.

Also, (needs to stop ranting) I would be estatic if there was a 2nd to this one. 8D

I also wanted to say that I've stayed up till three reading this, and I couldn't stop. When I read that line; “Stupid stink-beast ware!” was uttered bitterly. I fell over in shock. That's how well this story gripped me.

It strapped me down and probbed me with its AMAZINGSNESS! I'm so wired now!

All that said.

I'm sorry for the rant.

Aavi
thechimera chapter 6 . 6/18/2007
I laughed, I got happy for alien smex, I cried huge tears, I jumped up in glee, and I smiled a heart warming smile...I love this...Such a beautiful ending... You, are awesome.
Tanka chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Aw. I'm such a freaking pussy. This story made me cry. D:
saichanlovestoad chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
What a beautiful ending to a wonderful story. That fit perfectly. It's so like Zim to just walk in, demand toast, and order Dib to help unpack his things after being gone for so long.

Stupid Earth Government! Gr... but at least they can be together forever now. Yay.
saichanlovestoad chapter 5 . 2/4/2007
Intense. Very intense. Well written. I loved every word of it. I could see it in my head. you deserve a round of apllause. Those poor children... I can't wait to finish this story.
saichanlovestoad chapter 4 . 2/3/2007
Yay! Alien sex and mpreg! Does a girl good! Too bad Dib didn't show though... though, that would've taken away from the story, I think... not sure how... but, I loved what you did with the pregnancy and the birthing and the babies [aren't they so damned cute?]. And now... the seriousnes... I can't wait.
saichanlovestoad chapter 3 . 2/3/2007
Oh, I adored it! You protrayed them so well! This is exactly how I see them, if they were to got to high skool! And I can't wait to see what Zim has in store for Dib [although I think I already know]. I love this story.
saichanlovestoad chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
You're a great writer. I loved how this chapter flowed from one part to the next. You also do drama very well. I felt so bad for Zim... I'm loving where this is headed and I can't wait to get there.