Reviews for A Star In The Midst Of Darkness
Mighty Star chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
A baby raised by Maxie? Or Archie? Oh dear.
Typhlogirl chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Typhlogirl: Hm...this was a hard one to review but-

Micheal the Typhlosion: Oh here we go.

Typhlogirl: -_- BUT I AM GOING TO REVIEW IT. Well, the story is in your unique style but I fail to see why Teams Magma and Aqua would waste their time chasing after a baby, even one with psy powers. They can just get psy pokemon right? But I do hope Mandy is okay.

PS. Maxie married? NO!
Inactivatedaccountgoodbye chapter 8 . 6/23/2005
Erm...one question: Are they ever going to stop swapping the kid? Seriously, it's getting kind of old, so when are you getting the part when she's older?
Minty-Fivestar chapter 8 . 6/12/2004
Hmm... Let's play a game of "Trade the Mandy," why don't we... Sheesh... Maxie and Archie need new hobbies...

Curiously enough... when are we going to get around to when Mandy grows up? It'll be interesting to see what will happen after being raised by Maxie. _

Keep it up! See ya later...

-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)
heath 999 chapter 8 . 6/7/2004
Poor Archie... It's... Interesting, and good.
Rai Dragmire chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Poor Mandy, she's not even aware of what is going on. Good chappie, update soon.
ST Pika chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Looks like they got away... will have to wait and see what happens next.
heath 999 chapter 7 . 4/29/2004
Hmm... Interesting... I like it.
ST Pika chapter 6 . 4/26/2004
Good chapter, you're increasing the drama, which is good. Look forward to reading the next chapter.
Rai Dragmire chapter 7 . 4/9/2004
That stinks for Archie becuase Maxie knows where his alternate base is. Can't wait 'til the next chappie!
jadesshadow chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Hey great chap. Update soon.
She Wolf Demon
Minty-Fivestar chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Here, let me join Team Aqua, Archie! I'll protect your base for you!
(Pichu*Star obviously likes Team Aqua)
Great chapter, like always, nothing I see that needs fixing, only to please update soon! _ Heh, the perfectionist is left without a comment.
Keep it up!
-Samantha McPhoenix (aka Pichu*Star)
Just me and myself chapter 7 . 3/31/2004
Um, how come you don't go like '12 years later'. Are you going to do anything 'bout when she gets older? The storys ok, but I think you need to get to the point a bit faster.
Minty-Fivestar chapter 6 . 3/19/2004
I wonder if Archie will keep Mandy (most likely, since that's what the summary suggests) and raise her as one of Team Aqua, or if Maxie will show up again. (shrugs) Nice chapter, but please don't go the same path with this fever of Mandy's as your other fics I've read. Other than that, keep it up!
-Pichu*Star
Rai Dragmire chapter 6 . 3/14/2004
Aw poor Mandy, she got sick. Update soon!