Reviews for Fallen
Hi, I want to know if you finished Fallen; in these page gets till chapter 46 and I am loving your work. It is posted on another website?
Jess chapter 46 . 8/13
Do you plan to finush
kusum chapter 46 . 12/3/2020
hey the sstory is so good why did u stop ?
anaelsousa2568 chapter 14 . 10/11/2020
Só quero dizer que você tem um leitor internacional do Brasil, eu. Bom, stou lendo com tradução, mais estou tentando aprender inglês. O problema é que quando eu tenho que estudar, eu me destraio lendo fanfiction. Então parte da cupa dessa revisão não estar em inglês é sua. Mais a história é muito boa, eu acho que essa é a primeira história que leio que o Harry não é o personagem principal sozinho.
TheElysianWitch chapter 46 . 5/4/2020
OH NO PLEASEEEEE UPDATEEEEE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEHOW COME MACBETH IS COMPLETED AND THIS ISN’T? PLEASE UPDATE BEAUTIFUL AUTHOR OR THIS STORY WILL HAUNT ME FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
Jamie-James-Jj chapter 46 . 4/9/2020
Plz tell me that this isn't the end? I need more D/Hr! Plz plz plz! I beg uuuuuu!
Also, awesome fic and now I really want wings like draco's! I love ur fics and ur my favorite author! :)
bex67 chapter 46 . 8/8/2019
I'm a bit late to this party, but I just want to say that I hope you continue to write. You must have been young when you wrote these, but your characters are wonderfully developed. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading your Macbeth and Fallen. I had just finished reading Macbeth for my humanities class and was looking for a well written Dramione when I happened upon Macbeth. I think it's about the best thing I've read on this site.
I'm a bit disappointed that Fallen wasn't finished, but I'm sure you've moved on by now.
If you receive this, would you let me know where I can read more of your stories? With your talent you should write novels.
nnska chapter 46 . 6/26/2019
Great story, although the author notes can get a bit long. Very sad that it was abandonedand never got finished.
nnska chapter 20 . 6/23/2019
I am amazed you wrote this at 15/16. Amazing. Well done. I should check out aome of your other stuff
Nour chapter 5 . 6/5/2019
this is the first time in my life i see a muslim quote anywhere outside religious books, it warms my heart
Winter Arietta Malfoy chapter 46 . 12/30/2018
I can't believe I just read this, Where have I been all this time!? THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING DRAMIONE BOOK I'VE EVE READ! I do hope you continue writing this book tho :(
Sahar Saleem chapter 46 . 7/16/2018
Dear Cyropi
I rarely find fanfics amusing, yet this one had kept me captivated far more than I could explain. Really!
A splendid job on your part. And I feel myself obliged to request, no , beg you to write more. Pleeeaaseee! This might be my last wish before I die...
Guest chapter 46 . 2/15/2018
Noooooo! Why did you stoooppp?!
CJ chapter 37 . 1/23/2018
Draco should take Hermione flying.
CJ chapter 36 . 1/11/2018
Why did you classify your story as a romance ? It seems more like a close friendship between Draco and Hermione. It's like the friendship between Hermione and Harry. It is still great though. I wonder what Ginny is going to say to Hermione and Draco.
2,749 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »