Reviews for Fallen
Sahar Saleem chapter 46 . 7/16
Dear Cyropi
I rarely find fanfics amusing, yet this one had kept me captivated far more than I could explain. Really!
A splendid job on your part. And I feel myself obliged to request, no , beg you to write more. Pleeeaaseee! This might be my last wish before I die...
Noooooo! Why did you stoooppp?!
CJ chapter 37 . 1/23
Draco should take Hermione flying.
CJ chapter 36 . 1/11
Why did you classify your story as a romance ? It seems more like a close friendship between Draco and Hermione. It's like the friendship between Hermione and Harry. It is still great though. I wonder what Ginny is going to say to Hermione and Draco.
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2017
It looks like Harry and Ginny will end up as a couple faster than Draco and Hermione. Hurry them up, there are only 12 chapters left in this story.
CJ chapter 33 . 12/26/2017
I can see what is happening. Draco and Hermione are kind of falling in love with one another with out each other realizing it.
CJ chapter 32 . 12/25/2017
Wasn't Dean Thomas a muggleborn? You would think he would have more compassion for Harry and the DA meetings.
CJ chapter 31 . 12/23/2017
It is nice to know that Draco and Blaise were best friends in this story. I still like Blaise better as a boy not some trans sexual girl. What the prejudice towards half bloods, muggleborns and muggles in the wizarding world in the first place?
CJ chapter 30 . 12/22/2017
Finally Draco is feel some attachment to Hermione. Hermione like talking to Draco.
CJ chapter 29 . 12/19/2017
I wonder what is Hermione getting suspicious about?
CJ chapter 28 . 12/18/2017
This story is more than half through . When are Draco and Hermione going to have their first kiss?
CJ chapter 27 . 12/18/2017
Good descriptions ,when are you going to continue the story?
CJ chapter 27 . 12/10/2017
Is Ginny starting to like Harry?
CJ chapter 26 . 12/9/2017
This is long and interesting.
CJ chapter 25 . 11/30/2017
Are Harry and Ginny ever going to get together. When is Harry going to stop blaming himself for what happened to his God father?
2,738 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »