Reviews for BTTX
TheTomorrowKnight chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Love this beginning! Though I'm a bit confused as to what Doc's mutation is. Did I fail to read the part about his mutation, or is it being kept a secret for now? I'm extremely curious! You're doing a great job of mixing X-Men and Back to the Future so far! It's brilliant! I can't wait to read more!
Liv Tinuviel chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
cool. i like it. *favorites!
Arekanderu chapter 11 . 6/20/2007
This was great.I loved the story
Raxivace chapter 11 . 10/15/2006
That was awesome.
Susan chapter 11 . 6/5/2006
I love this story. Please make a sequal. It will be cool if Kurt and Ororo's future kid came to the past with Marty and Jennifer's kids. It would be neat if the Wagner kid have a mix of elemental and teleportation powers.
twisterblake chapter 2 . 5/18/2006
hey ansome story I love back to the future I hope you crossover with Dragon Ball z that would be cool.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
That was a totally awesome first chapter, my friend. Totally awesome. And I love that it is discovered that Doc. Brown is a mutant himself. A story like this is certainly a keeper for ones list of favorites.
Macri007 chapter 11 . 8/16/2005
cool
HyperCaz chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
It's not often I re-read a fanfic. In fact, it's incredibly rare. This fic has always enticed me back several times. I love it! Apart from being one of the coolest and most plausible crossovers (a plausible x-over, huh, funny), it's very well written. And IC!

This fic is fantastic.

It would be nice to see a sequel, but I'm not pushy. If the movie makers had any sense, they'd make this X3 and BTTF 4. LOL.

High praise.
GoldenVampyreGoddess chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
That was really good! What a way to end it. So... are you going to write a sequel? I'd like that. Later!*
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
great story,you really should write a sequel
HyperCaz chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
ah! the mutants, they're everywhere! lol. sorry. that dog freaked me out. great story! i'll be on the lookout for more of your stories. I loved this one...couple of my fav things thrown together and you get this masterpiece. Fantabulous work!
Kedi chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
Wonderful! I absolutely love it! And you made them honorary X-men! Aw! :D
daveykins chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
Another great story :)

Perhaps another meeting with the X-Men in the future perhaps... or even other Marvel Mutant (or none-mutant - ahem... spidey! :)) characters? :)

Nice twist at the end! :)
Stoko chapter 11 . 7/24/2004
Hahaha, nice way to finish it :P This was an excellent story, I hope you write a sequel some day (The Adventures of Lightning and Clockstopper? ;)) Good luck with the rest of your fics, I'm sure they'll be just as good as this.
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »