Reviews for SD Gundam: Voice of a Fae
27's Fury chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Oh I LOVED this! Hope you make more very soon!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
Oh... My bad its actualy Shute! Dang i thought its Sayla...

Guess i didnt read the whole story.

But its cute and funny!
Lil Angel chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
O.O Zero, Baku cant we all just...Get along?...Oh boy.

I think its Princess Sayla cause she said she doesn't like singing in public and her mother said shes pretty good at it! _

Sorry Zero...Baku is again I love Sayla cause shes cute and adorable young better then Princess Relehimana! Shes such a brat and never appreciate Zero's protection that how hard hes trying to save her and Lacroa! Poor Zero!

But shes ok i has became a useful ally!

Im a Zero and Sayla fan! _

Love the story!
GinRyu chapter 1 . 3/10/2005
Cute...I've read you other stories too, they're good! _

There is just one thing though...not too big...just something small (a problem from a different fic of yours).

Bakunetsumaru never uses "boku", he always uses "ore" (the less polite way for a guy to say "I/me"). Infact...most of what he says is rather rude...for example, he's always using "kisama" (a vulgar and undoubtedly rude way of saying "you") instead of either "anata" or "omae" (in fact, he still used "kisama" even after Captain saved him). Which is sort of a strange contrast to Zero always using "watshi" (the most polite form of "I/me")...but I guess that's only in the japanese version.

Anyways...keep up the good work! Showers conffetti.
Lady of Dark Blood NeoYami chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I would never have guessed Shute would be the 'Fae'! Cool! _ This was funny, I luv it!
Argent Inluminai chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
First off, I have to say I love your fic... Actually, I love all of them. Each character is completely in character, as far as I can see, and of course I can't leave a fic with Zero in it unread. I ::heart:: Zero. _
Now, about "Edo Komoruita"... You wouldn't happen to remember the site you found it at, would you? Or the whole of the lyrics? My grandmother used to sing that to my sister and I, when we were little... but it's been years since she died, longer since I last heard it, and I can only remember the tune and a few lines (if that). You don't know how frustrating it is to only half-remember something. _ (Well, you probably do... but still.) My e-mail's up on top, so if you can help me out, I'd appreciate it.
Cybertoy00 chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
This is really good! If you're going to write another SD Gundam fic, could you include Zapper Zaku, Grappler Gouf, and Destroyer Dom? Those three are hilarious!
Lil'Cheryl chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Cute Story! Characters were protrayed wonderfully. A work! Can't wait for more stories from you. Lil' Cheryl