Reviews for And It's A Girl!
MajesticBurn chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Ha! Histarical!
Neko Gal chapter 3 . 1/11/2004
Wow... SHE IS FREAKING COOL! She is truly sideburns sister! Next chapter soon PLEASE!_
TwistedChild chapter 3 . 1/8/2004
THATS SLAGGIN AWESOME! omgomgomgomgomg
. !YaY!
TwistedChild chapter 2 . 1/7/2004
I like it! My fav part is "Who’s that ugly dragon thing in the sky?” That was really funny...and the fact he wanted his just like the Dancer Rambert. LOL! Please update!
Chuquita chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
LOL! Great chapter. Heehee, he must be in shock to find out Firebolt's his sister. :D
Such emotional conflict *grins*
I have a feeling she's pretty strong by the way she reacted to Megatron. :)
Can't wait to see how this turns out, though I think Firebolt knows what she's doing in this battle.
Zeheria chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
I like it alot! Yeess! it's really goo! i hope you write more soon! oh i got his autograph and by writing to him and asking him. i also drew an awesome pic of Sideburn. if you go to google and search for Transformers RID: Sideburn and go to pictures, then you'll see it. Oh yeah you can write to his voice actor at , just ask him and he should, he's really cool. Lol i live like half an hour to an hour away from pheniox, just moved to arizona! it's okay i'll get use to it. I love your story i hope you update soon..wow this is a long review! got to go!
Zeheria
Neko Gal chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Hee, hee. Sideburn's such an idiot! But thats one of the reason that we love him so much _! I can't what to se Firebolt kick but!
ALPAUST chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
TOO SWEET! A Red Sports Car that talks back with an attitude. Please continue this.
Zeheria chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hi!
Finally another RID person! There aren't many writters, I had a fic in the making...but my computer didn't seem to like it and deleted half of it. I Love your story and intro! Lol if ya haven't guessed Sideburn is my absolout favorite TF, Lol i even got the voice actors autograph, cause i was so Sideburn obsessed. I love your story great idea, you did good on his character! I hope you write more soon! Bye for now.
Zeheria
Neko Gal chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Hah! Doesn't take a psycic to know that chaos is about to insue on poor sideburn! Next chapter! Next chapter!_