Reviews for Much Ado About Lucca
Remeara chapter 11 . 12/8/2013
Love this story. Hope you publish more :)
Omega87 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
Oh wow an update. Sweet! You have readers that still have this fav'd and followed. I admit i'm having to re-read through it, but its something happily done to bring myself current. I hope we can see more work soon :D
White Tempest chapter 11 . 11/20/2013
Whoo yay an update! Keep up the good work! :)
mutecebu chapter 2 . 11/18/2013
This is fun - you don't often see a guy trying to play matchmaker on behalf of a female friend. I just started reading, and I'm looking forward to the rest.
CielFury chapter 10 . 4/6/2013
LOVE IT! Especially the talking to a fern thing. Awesome story - sad to see it's not finished, but I hope you come back and finish this story soon!
Cruz Nightshade chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
I must say, this is probably the best chrono trigger fanfic I've read. I like what you've done and how you gone about doing it. Although, I do see that I'm alittle late into the story, as you havn't updated in a few years. I hope you still remember this project, and further hope you find insperation to continue it.

A new fan
Ariannel chapter 10 . 5/9/2011
It's a crying shame this isn't finished. I was feeling a little nostolgic today for one of my favorite games of all time and thought I'd seek out some fanfiction. I loved every minute of this fic and I'm dying to know the outcome. Lucca is my favorite character and I'd love to see her get some happy in the end.

Finished or not, great job on the story!
Morgan Pen chapter 10 . 1/20/2010
Fabulous story, with honest-to-god character decisions. And Frog/Glenn's speech is right on!

I wish that you would finish this, but who knows... Anywhom, this was hilarious and a great way to reflect on Chrono Trigger. :-) Two thumbs up!
mastersam chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
Having read this story form the beginning, I'd have to say that I enjoy it greatly. It's been such wonderful fun, particularly with the Mystics' witty sarcasm, although just how accomodating they were to Crono and Glenn, in spite of the fact that they could have been getting something out of it, seemed a little out of place; I would have expected Ozzie to be much more snide, Slash to be outright mean, and Flea to be very dry and sassy. However, you can't change it now, and I still think that the way you'd written it made their slightly out-of-character bit more than bearable. Magus, however, you've managed to hit right about on the nose, I'd say.

Also, I've made a bit of a prediction on this one, as the base motivation you'd put behind Magus's compliance was so telling to those with experience. I would think that, considering the logic of irony, it would end up that Lucca would end up picking Magus, who is quite similar in that the both of them heavily dish out insults, but Magus wouldn't love her, so he'd just take the money and run. Or, for humor and confusion's sake, Magus actually realizes that he has feelings for her, but Lucca picks Glenn, and leaves Magus gets left out of everything, money included, feeling dejected. But, the mext time Glenn comes to the Fort, he brings money, and gets his frog problem fixed. (you know, I had put in the last part for the Hell of it. And all of this predicting makes me feel rather girlish at the moment... I believe I'll stop...)

Ah, well. Either way, I've still enjoyed your story greatly, and I hope that you can get that update in soon.
Something Stupid chapter 10 . 4/14/2009
Ah! I love it! I'd never thought of the talking to a plant, absolutely genius! Genius, I tell you! Anyway, can't wait until it's done.
Something Stupid chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
Wow. So far, this is coming out great. I can't wait to finish reading it. But, if you'll pardon my intrusion...Flea is actually an effeminate male, and there's a possible ending to the game, killing Magus, if my memory serves me well, that turns Frog back into his human self. Aside from that, quite enjoyable.
Gibson18 chapter 10 . 3/22/2009
Very, very, very brilliant. I hope you eventually write more. I will definitely stick around for more, no matter how long it takes.
Suzurin chapter 10 . 2/8/2009
O_O ... TTTT Aw, poor Frog! Nothing ever seems to go his way. Anyways, loves the story! Really well written, and a great plot. I do hope that you'll post some more soon. I would like to find out if Frog ever gets the good luck he deserves.
silver-badger chapter 10 . 12/15/2008
I just had a nostalgic moment and decided to look for some Chrono Trigger fanfiction, I was a little dissapointed of some of the fanfics I found, until I found " Amiable Silence", that was exactly the kind of representation of the characters I was looking for. So I decided to look for other stories of you and started reading this... I love it already, even thought I never considered Frog/Lucca pairing, so that part in which Frog confessed about what he feels for Lucca was a little... weird for me at first, but I admit after reading all the chapters it had grown on me. I really hope you can update this story soon! it's too great to leave it inconclused! Keep the good work ;)
Radi Berra chapter 10 . 8/18/2008
Finally got around to rereading this so I could remember everything that happened! :b

I feel so bad for Frog. I would certainly have a hard time showing myself, mask or not, dressed like that in public, let alone at a ball. :

Though I rather liked Lucca's inner dialog about how she'd rather have the plant than Magus. It giggled me.