Reviews for Kaoru's Wish
Glorious Rubbish chapter 12 . 2/6/2007
I'm kinda sad cause from what I've read it's like they liked the smaller Yahiko better then the taller on while I think the opposite annyways Yahiko and you're stories Rock p
alwyzme chapter 12 . 11/4/2006
An enjoyable story. Yahiko was cuter than usually and Kenji is great. Just wish Kaoru wasn't painted so domineering. Still a great read. Thank you.
yahikochan005 chapter 12 . 12/24/2004
Wow,I actually read all 12 chapters in one was one of the best ones I ever read (most likely because i'm a yahiko fan) but still U ROCK!Well anyway Ja ne!
Kisume chapter 12 . 9/10/2004
Gawd, that was cute.
Lady Doom chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Such a wonderful story! You have a ton of talent!
warhero35 chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
Aw! Such a good ending! Update your other fics soon too!
coffeentoffee chapter 12 . 6/21/2004
It was such a cute ending! Hope you write more RK fics soon! Wait! What am i saying? You need time to breathe... update new fics whenever. im jsut so glad you have so many left! itd be a shame for you to stop writing! you have such awesome ideas and the best ways to bring them out!
LishaChan chapter 12 . 6/20/2004
Wow! Can't believe it's over! Only one RK fic left now... And lots of HP...

Guess I'm a telepathic or i can predict the future! That was sweet! Can't really say update soon, but please update all of your other lovely stories soon! I can't wait!

~LishaChan
coffeentoffee chapter 11 . 6/19/2004
Yep, love it! Kaiba is totally the best! This chappie was so cute when Yahiko climbed in bed with Kaoru. I wonder why the wish didn't work... did it need time?
MiraiGurl chapter 11 . 6/18/2004
Yahiko is SO kawaii in this! Awsome job! Update soon, please.

Always,

MiraiGurl
LishaChan chapter 11 . 6/17/2004
Hehe Can I make a prediction? Yahiko is goibg to wake up in bed with Kaoru and be 15? That will be funny! Only 1 chapter to go huh? Bwt you are glad! More time for the other stories!

~LishaChan
Heavenly Sword chapter 10 . 6/2/2004
Good update, and I'm hungry for more! And now that Yutaro's back, I can only imagine what's going to happen next. Keep up the great work!
Lady of Doom chapter 10 . 5/10/2004
this is such a cute story! I hope you update soon!
warhero35 chapter 10 . 5/6/2004
Aww cute! Update soon! Is yutaro going to be an older brother? that be adorable
coffeentoffee chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
GO BLACK TEARS! Sorry, just a spot of lack of sleep there... Yugioh, now that sounds like fun. Does it have Kaiba? He's my favorite! AS for this story, it was so cute how the two were playing in the laundry tub, poor Kenshin. it was a good thing yutaro came, it looks like Kaoru could use some help. Well, update soon!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »