Reviews for A Cold Night Under the Stars
rerichardson4 chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I loved reading your story! I thought it was written to a very high standard and enjoyable. Great work! :)
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
I like the fact that you made Strider vulnerable and human. That's something not many writers do :)
CosmicEssence chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
ooh rough patch to start followed by banter and fluff...whats not to like really?
sidh chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
*Happy, happy, happy sigh*

Wonderful and there should be a follow up to this.

sidh
Desertfyre chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Aww, beautiful story! D Very cute!
Rrai007 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I'm so glad I found a fic like this. You describe their friendship so warmly and deeply. And you really know how to use words in an impressive way. Aragorn and Legolas are being in character. There is no criticism left for me to say. Except - this was way too short, haha. ;)

I really enjoyed this. Good job! Makes me want to have friends like Legolas is. This fic made my day. Going to my favourites for sure!
sidjack chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
I am sorry I have missed this, but quite delighted to find it on such a cold winters night. Such friendship warms the heart.

You do JRR proud.

sid
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
AWWWWWW! Made me smile. Big. :D
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
woot! go aragorn/legolas friendship!

keep writing xD
Nebraskafan chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Once again, you amaze me my friend! This was a very amusing and adorable story, which I loved. And to tell you the truth, I believe that I am currently on Legolas' side of his and Aragorn's clumsiness and nerves that are constantly uttered! ((grins innocently)) Can you blame me? Humans 'are' the clumsy, incorigable ones out of the two! But I love them both. ;)

Wonderful job, my friend!

-Nebraskafan
StarLight9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Ah, what could be better than a good bit of fluff? Well done!
ItsaMiracle chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
okay I liked this one!
Midnight Promise chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Hello,

Well, I have the flu and so I thought reading some fics would cheer me up. And they did, but they added a headache.._

Great job, very cute, I am a huge sucker for fluff. There were some typos nothing much.

_

InuNightWalker
Frodo's sister chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
This is a good friendship story.
Poppy Cotton of Underhill chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Hahahaha!

This is wonderful! I love it!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »