Reviews for Mystery on History of Magic
DGtnsl chapter 5 . 2/4/2017
That's it? Nooo, there must be more! I need to know what's going on! What is Voldemort planning once he has people in certain Ministry Departments? What was Hiei getting from the owl? Will Hermione actually go to meet Koenma with Hiei and an as-of-yet unnamed fellow student? Obviously she's in a foul mood because she needs to make this decision on her own. (what's up with Kurama, I was thinking is this YYH timeline such that Kurama's human body naturally aged? why you do this)

I liked your take on the Divination/Astrology class. It sounded pretty interesting! I've never read anyone's ideas on a joint class like that.
DGtnsl chapter 2 . 2/4/2017
Oh my, jumped right on in did we? I can't wait to find out what's going on, this chapter was such a tease! What's wrong with Kurama, is he the old man? This doesn't seem like a natural thing, I need to knooooow. According to the summary, we'll be learning things from Harry and co's pov, so I'm eager for them to start investigating dear Professor Jaganshi (lol, Hiei as a teacher! That's taking a /lot/ of self-control.)
I like how he doesn't have an actual wand, but something Spirit World crafted for him.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 2/4/2017
Oh my gosh, bowler hats and trench coats? Are they ogres from Spirit World? OMFG! That's just too funny!
Poor Sara, didn't even notice Hiei.
Punk Rocker Arashi chapter 5 . 7/1/2015
Update is warmly welcomed. Thanks. :)

~Envy.
Elspeth chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
Nice! Sirius is back (and headed to Hogwarts?) That should shake things up.
darkdranzer chapter 4 . 9/3/2014
Ooh. I like this new version althought i wouldnt mind rereading the original. Rereading your older fics is always interesting.(in my case cringe worthy)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
LOL!I wonder who the other student is. I wonder how she will take talking to a 20 year old looking guy with a binky and Jr. tattooed on his forehead. I hope Harry and Ron don't find out.
Flocculate chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
I am so incredibly excited that you've returned to this story! I look forward to seeing whatever you come up with next :)
Shadi Shada chapter 1 . 1/16/2014
Sorry I forgot to say that this story isn't bad. It's interesting too. I was just looking forward to what would happen in the other one. Could you re-post it please maybe under an alternate name or something. Thanks take care.
Shadi Shada chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Bring back the old story please! I was rereading that! I was enjoying it too! Please oh please do bring it back. Thank you. Have a nice day.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 1/7/2014
Lol! Hiei busting horny im worried about foxy.
RyuuSiren7 chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Hello, this story is really good, but you haven't updated it in nine years?! Did you give it to someone for adoption, or are you planning to continue it? I hope you do contine, it is wry good. Ciao, DS7
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 5 . 9/18/2012
WHO. KILLED. KUWABARA?
Fluffy The Terrible chapter 2 . 9/18/2012
o.o 70 years? wow
Bemused chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
ACK! I can't imagine this guy as Hiei.

I think he is talking too much...