Reviews for Gundamon
Anti Rainbows chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
I can't believe this still exist on . I was talking about it to a friend earlier, mentioning it and wondering what ever happened to it, and then decided I had to go find it.

So it's nice to know even if nothing was ever done with this story, it still exist. Because the idea was great.
lilangelita chapter 3 . 1/24/2006
This fic is just awesome! I love it, please continue with it. Heero as a pokemon is absolutely priceless! I want to know what happens in Relena's journey with Heero! So, yeah, please update soon!
GMan chapter 2 . 11/23/2005
How in God's name is Kaoru (from Flame of Recca) like Heero? If anything, Heero's more like Tokiya. And Carrot Glace (Sorceror Hunters) is nothing like Heero as Heero isn't a raging pervert. Other then that, this is some seriously funny shit. I actually enjoy your fics more than I enjoyed the real Gundam Wing (of course, I don't like most Gundam series besides for G Gundamn an 8th MS Team, but don't let that discourage you).
Guest chapter 3 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 2 . 9/13/2005
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Happy Emily chapter 2 . 12/10/2004
Please update. I love your story and I want to know what happens next. Please update soon. Heero and Relena are my favorite couple.

Happy Emily
Dapster chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
Heh, good stuff. Between this and "This Kiss", you are my favorite author on this site. I look forward to more good parody ish fun.
GoldamonX chapter 3 . 3/11/2004
This is a great story We hope you will update soon with longer chapters!
The Narrator chapter 3 . 3/10/2004
I am amused. *~.*
EbonyDawn chapter 3 . 10/27/2003
he he he he please carry on tis a funny fic
All The Aspects chapter 3 . 9/7/2003
YA! Love it. nice title for 3rd chap. Needs more characters though.

Wild Blueberries chapter 3 . 9/4/2003
I like digimon season 3! I think Noin's gundumon should be Zechs *giggles, everyone sweatdrops*
animekid chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
Oi, how long is this? Can't wait to see what Trowa and Wufei are! Maybe Wufei could be related to the Dragonair group? Keep it up!
JML chapter 3 . 7/10/2003
ohisashiburi! Wumei's site went through quite a mess but here's her site:

Tokyo/Field/5955/

sorry, Cyber. you'll have to ask her on the Gundamon fanart.

this site has most of her older works:

sweetypie_

and yes, it has that one Gundamon fanart.