Reviews for Songs of Rohan: The Creation of Horses
This is beautiful. :D
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
Beautiful poem!
RavenLady chapter 1 . 5/8/2006
This is utterly, hauntingly beautiful - my favorite of your poems, along with The Ride of the Eotheod. Magnificent.
Svadilfari chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
I was just browsing through, when this caught my eye!

I simply ADORE horses to the point one is permanently tattooed on my back and this piece of poetry does a brilliant job of elucidating the creation of horses.

Thank you for posting it. This has most certainly made my day (and yes, am quite aware how sad that made me sound, but really when you're at work, what can you realistically expect?).
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2004
I have no words to describe this, it's simply stunning. This felt like soething that could easily come from the Rohirrim.
The use of language was excellent and your descriptions were stunning.
It's so rare to come across a poem that does justice to Tolkien's world. Thank you for posting this.
Rogue Leader chapter 1 . 1/19/2004
The Rohir-lass in me cries tears of purest joy. Such a beautiful poem about our pride and joy. Bah! Who ever said dog was man's best friend clearly never had a horse - er, not that I've actually had/ridden one in RL ;o)
Ico Bele
alanye chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
What a wonderful poem, very uhh Rohanish
Melanee chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
Beautiful, vivid poem. It was just wonderful and I'm so glad I found this. I really was in awe by the end. Fantastic work, and when I'm not lazy enough to sign in, I'll add it to my favorites. Thank you for such wonderful work!