Reviews for Hunting
A Reader chapter 11 . 1/25
It was an awesome story, I want more. I can't seem to get enough of little Legolas.
A Reader chapter 5 . 1/25
Ha! How they tease Legolas
A Reader chapter 4 . 1/25
I love how much his family loves Legolas. I would love him that much too were he my son or brother but still it is sweet
Guest chapter 11 . 12/26/2014
I love the twins in this! 3
Legolas is cute too
cullensardinia chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Inizio molto interessante. Legolas è molto più piccolo dei gemelli, sarà bello vedere come interagiscono ... sempre che le due storie si incontrino...
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 11 . 8/27/2013
that was such a beautiful story loved it to bits
BrightGreenNails chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
Oh my hobbit, what a cute and awesome tale! If you have any more stories like this I will be sure to read them!
BrightGreenNails chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I like how Legolas has taken Elladan and Elrohir as "prisoners". :)
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
OH MY HOBBIT! IS Legolas in trouble?
BrightGreenNails chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
NOTHING will happen to Legolas! Right?
Koniar chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
This is a great chapter! I really like little Legolas. He is so cute! Is going to grow up anytime soon...ya know...a chapter title that says 3,000 years later...?
citylights319 chapter 11 . 1/13/2013
Wonderful, once again. :')
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Interested, only thing that bothered me is that elves don't sleep.
nim draug chapter 11 . 5/18/2012
Little Legolas is sooooo cute! Loved this!
abunnymom chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
I've enjoyed this story, and all of the Mirkwood series so very much. This one made me laugh in so many places - Legolas is very believable as a young elfling. The mannerisms, the attempts to get his way while yet conforming to the guidelines set by his elders, the all enthralling "game" of taking prisoners, moments of insecurity where he seeks the comfort in the arms of an adult and clutching a braid of hair - really felt right not only for his age but for the environment he was in. And I like how you wove Elladan, Elrohir, Glorfindel and their perspectives as "foreigners" to Thranduil's realm. I never really thought about it, but Elrond's ring of power would bring a level of peace (as a tool to enhance it, and a way for Elrond to channel) which would allow for the feeling of being more refined in many ways. It makes sense to me that Thranduil's power is a more tied to nature, and also an indication of his latent ability (he has no tool like Elrond or Galadriel's rings to channel power, he is the tool) which implies the nature of his personal strength.

Your stories leave me always wanting more. And I really enjoy the family unit you've created for Thranduil.