Reviews for Snowstorm
thelegendofeva chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lovely!
Jolokas chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
I love this story! It is soooo beautiful and soo cute!
The Little Cog Girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
-d

Well done.

I wish it was winter...
soul of molten chocolate chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
That was such a cute story. Really good!
roseweasleygamgee chapter 1 . 11/14/2004
AH! *Falls over*

That is THE cutest thing I've ever read! I mean, I've read some awesome fics, and this one was great! I just can't get my mind off of it. I keep coming back and re-reading it!

I LOVE it!

Keep up the AWESOME work! I can't wait to read more... which I will do right about...

NOW!
Immortal Roses chapter 1 . 5/9/2004
Aww... Kute's the only word I can think of to discribe this! And I'm in a mood so take that as a compliment _
Snow always seems to make people act diferently doesn't it? Shame it doesn't snow more often *rolls eyes* S'nto fair!
-Leago-
Sasuka chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Aw...how sweet!
nEo-cHaNnot signed in chapter 1 . 1/23/2004
*squueal* *windows shatters and breaks* AW this was SO adorable it had me giggling and squealing my head off!
Siern Bloom chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
OMG! It's so cute! I loved it!
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 1/12/2004
that was so fluffy and funny good job. :-)
Tanta Green chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
It was great to see a really cute hobbitsy Frodo/Sam fic for once. It seems that the only FS at the moment are all dark and heavy-going, but I really liked how light and kawaii this was.
Lady-Willowish chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
omg! I love it! That is soo adorable! I wanna go have a snow war now!
lol that was very well written! Great job!
cheesey little hobbitses chapter 1 . 1/6/2004
Cute! I liked it!
Me chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
I just *adored* that story! I would seriously recommend this one for a light little read that will make you giggle like a school girl- I certainly did! Frodo/Samwise stories that aren't
"Post war with Frodo suffering from some inner turmoil and Sam coming to the rescue with kisses to spare" (Not that I don't like them, they're just very plentiful)are becoming as hard to find as non Mary Sue fics lately, and this certainly was not such. It was light hearted and whimsical, as I imagine hobbit tween years would be! Your characters are very different from how they become in the books, and yet that's what makes it so believable: People change and grow with time, and this story is a tale of when they had not had the burden of the world on thier hearts. You managed to turn back the clock. Also, you didn't just make Sam and Frodo start wildly, randomly humping as some stories do. They always seem to innocently flirt in JRR Tolkien's original works as they did here, you just took it a step further. I imagine this could actually have been a tale from when they were younger that was just never spoken of again. Quite brilliant, and 5 thumbs up!
Side note:
...And I damn my cheap manicurist, who really did make it appear as if I have 5 thumbs... That woman really is so very hopeless... I suppose it's back to China with her...
Love and a basket of mini-muffins,
Me
And just kidding, I've never had a manicure in my life, I just like to sound worldly. _ tehe :) :p
wordspank chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Funny, fuzzy, warm and enchanting, filled with moments that make the crowds go, "Aww, man," this piece is a classic by all means. Five stars!