Reviews for Trigun: The Mary Sue
Gypheous chapter 11 . 7/22/2008
Nice ending. ] That was fairly amusing, I'll admit, although I don't feel quite so bad anymore... my char isn't quite that annoying... O_o And definitely not perfect.

Fun times.

At any rate, I thoroughly enjoyed this. ] Thanks for sharing.
Gypheous chapter 9 . 7/22/2008
Greek gods hahaha... oh man, that cracked me up...

That's all I have to say about this chapter... XD
Gypheous chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
LMFAO

Elendira isn't important enough to mention as the thirteenth Gung-Ho Gun... hahahaha...

Oh man, this is great. I always hated people who made relations to Legato... when he didn't even have a name to start with, Knives gave him one after he swore to work under him. Hahaha...
Gypheous chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
LOL

The drunkenness reminds me of my friend at the fourth of July cookout at his house. LOL He got drunk and acted all funny like that. I'm sort of tired, so if I sound like an idiot, yeah, you'll have to forgive me.

Or don't, because I have a Mary-Sue Trigun fic. *sighs* Oh well.
Gypheous chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
lmao I feel so dirty. O_o Because my character does have a sad past, but that's after I wrote my trilogy... she was rather happy and bloodthirsty before her fiancee... oh well.. I guess I have a Mary-Sue, in some aspects. *Cries*

And I feel dirty just by reading how un-manly you made Knives... XD But it's oh-so humorous.
Gypheous chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
r o f l...

That was one of the most hilarious chapters of a story I've ever written... although I feel a little concerned because I don't want my book char to wind up on the Mary-Sue list. x Oh dear... especially because I based her so heavily off myself.

I'm going to keep reading, though.. XD
lostsockzindryer34 chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Dude, I read just the first chapter and had to strain not to laugh because what you're saying is totally true! With the internet talk and then the extremely beautiful mary-sue thing... Omg, if it wasn't like 2 in the morning I'd probably be laughing hysterically. Honestly, I do create mary-sues, but I never write about them in fanfictions. I try to make them as human as possible. But yeah, the tragic past thing is fun sometimes. Lol, this was funny.
Peace Flower chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
This is probably one of the funniest stories I've ever read. It just gets better and better. The karaoke bar incident was too much. And I loved the guy hitting on Vash. I'm still laughing about that. Man, what can I say? This is just plain funny. A thomas stampede? LOL!
doomsdaybringer chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
...death by spork...that is way too cool
Doll Nabokov chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
i lyke, luv ur story :) ur so gret an i relly lyke kymbyrlee pimpin' name! (The following paragraph has been translated from netspeak):

Where has this story been all my life? It should be nominated for the Oscars. Excellent wit and humor! Three cheers for Kym, the posterchild of all Mary Sues.
Renfield1 chapter 10 . 5/2/2006
I... I love you. I love this. Of all the Mary-Sue spoofs I've read, this may well be the very best. *applause*

Would it bother you if I were to take your general concept, and run with it to another series, perhaps with different breeds of Sue?

Lastly, please remember to give Kuroneko-sama a cameo. If you don't want to wedge him into the final chapter, perhaps he'll fit into an epilogue.
Invisible-chan chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
... Legato and Knives need ta get to their yaoi duties... I hope Wolfwood and Legato stay alive, especially for Milly.
unknown chapter 4 . 4/12/2006
didn't the MarySue have a differant hair color in the last chapters? Keep up the bashing!
unknown chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
How does Knives know the (evil) MarySue's name?
unknown chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Vash in love with a MarySue? Get the images out of my head! By the way, I can't even read the first chatspeak paragraph. Keep up with the bashing!