Reviews for Good Enough
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 14 . 6/4/2004
they're disturbing, but we can't know what they say? please update soon! even though I'm not down with the tension between Greg and Nicky, I'm lovin the plot.
Sillie chapter 14 . 6/4/2004
Oh dear... Continue soon!
orangebronco chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
My heart sang with joy when i saw this story was updated! You updated! You updated! Eek! I'm so happy! But what took you so long? Oh well, another great chapter! Please update SOON! You have too many readers to let down...c'mon, keep it up!
SammieCSIMiami chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
well done hurry up and write more more more more more you are updating too slow and wwe need some Greg angst FAST no story is compleet with out Greg Angst
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 14 . 6/3/2004
Oh... greg... And another cliffy! Argh! Please hurry! I love this fic and i hate cliffies tho i make them myself! Please continue!
orangebronco chapter 13 . 4/26/2004
Good, case is building very nicely. But, I was really rooting for some shcmaltzy,sappy love scenes between Nick and Greg lol! But either way, I love the story. Want more!
Nott chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
Ah. Danny was violent. Killing him/severely hurting him but not actually meaning to kill him to end the violence/get revenge for the violence is certainly a possibility...and I don't think those kids are as innocent as they seem, especially after the news that Danny was violent.
I wonder if Nick is ever going to come out to his coworkers. I mean, if he thinks he might lose his job or they won't take it well...it would take a lot of persuasion on Greg's part to get him to, and that's assuming Greg would even want to come out in the first place. So I think that if anyone were to find out about them being a couple/together/whatever, it would be either on accident or by observation. /my two-and-a-half cents worth.
Anyway. Another wonderful chapter, as usual. And it even had some HoYay in it, without Greg even being there. Joy. _
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
Oh... the case seems to perk up. I wonder how the team handles secret goo-goo eyes of nick and greg. -hits head- Can't believe i said that!
Sillie chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
Heh, finally some clue's... _ Continue soon!
Prinzessin chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
Great job, I can't wait to see where this goes.
Kathryn Mason-Sykes chapter 13 . 4/25/2004
so I'm still thinking that there's a bit of tom foolery in the mix with the case, huh? That's just speculation though. Very very vague speculation. I love the Greg/Nick developments. Yay for kissing and confessing feelings. :-)
orangebronco chapter 12 . 4/23/2004
THIS IS So GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE! I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY, I MEAN, DON'T YOU PEOPLE? THIS STORY BLOWS THE ROOF OFF IT SO GOOD! MORE MORE MORE!
Kuroi Neko-kun chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
oo... serious issues. I almost forgot about the case... Well, what happened next?
HarrysLover chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
Great story. Very good building up of yhje plot and the characterizations are great! Love it can't wait til the next chapter!
Nott chapter 12 . 4/18/2004
“And I missed it? Did anybody get it on tape?
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »