Reviews for Harry & the Pirate I
Narniafan96 chapter 27 . 9/30/2011
Wow! I just saw POTC for the first time last week and I loved it. I Have been reading lots of POTC fanfics but yours is the best so far! I love Harry! Best OFC I haw had the pleasure of reading in all genres so far! An Oscar for best supporting OC goes to Owens! So funny! And cute and adorable... Loved it!
McNuffin chapter 27 . 3/17/2011
What a fantastic story! I loved it from beginning to end. Can't wait to read the rest of the 'Harry' stories. Thanks so much for sharing it! :-)
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 27 . 9/24/2010
I've enjoyed reading this story! The plot is well-thought-out, I love how you've portrayed the characters, and I loved how you developed Harry and Jack's relationship without letting the adventure lag. I'm so glad you kept Harry focused on her goal of getting to St. Clair; a lot of authors would have had her giving up or at least getting highly distracted from that quest. I can't wait to read the rest of this series!
Aisie chapter 27 . 8/7/2010
LOVE this story! It was incredibly well written; could be a real book! :D awesome job!
readsandreviews chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
“Like niece, like aunt, is it? Well, sticks ‘n’ stones to you too, love,”

LOL... Perfect! :)
readsandreviews chapter 6 . 5/29/2008
LOL! What a great chapter. I was smiling all the way through. This really is a good old-fashioned piratey adventure! So many great Jack moments too! :)
readsandreviews chapter 5 . 5/21/2008
[They’d only been with him a short time-less than two weeks, in fact-but during that time he had been so very many things: a drunkard, a fop, a master swordsman, a brilliant strategist, kind, polite, patient, conniving, secretive, sarcastic, humorous, philosophical. A criminal (Pirate!). A hero. Which was, of course, why she'd taken her place beside Will after he’d saved Jack from the gallows.]

There are so many aspects to Jack's personality aren't there? I think Elizabeth's list could go on and on and on... ;) I'm really enjoying this story. It's like coming home. Good old fashioned post-CotBP PotC fanfic. I know you said that your writing has changed a lot since you wrote this, but this has a certain charm about it. It hasn't been effected by the angst of the sequels. Don't get me wrong, I love the sequels for their own charms, but there was something very special about the first movie, and I think you captured the Disney-ness of it with this fic. :)
readsandreviews chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
“Let ‘em go, of course,” Jack assured him, then spoiled the effect of this by adding with a reminiscent and somewhat lecherous smile, “Afterwards.”

LOL! A great Jack moment! :)

This story has a sort of sweet innocence about it so far. It kinda makes me sad that DMC and AWE had such dark moments in them. IT's lovely to think of Liz and Will being happy to see Jack.

Looking forward to more. :)
readsandreviews chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Great chapter. I like how Elizabeth is so pleased to see Jack, and I can't help wondering why he is just the man they need. Very intriguing. :)
readsandreviews chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
“Yer too soft-hearted, lad. There was close to a hundred in that box!”

Jack shrugged. “Little enough shared between them. We’ve got the bulk of it.”

“Turnin’ into a bleedin’ Robin Hood,” chuckled the first mate.

LOL! Gibbs isn't wrong there. I like this benevolent Jack. Robin Hood indeed... but he did keep most of it for himself though. Pirate! Great stuff! :)
readsandreviews chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Well, I must say, this is just what the doctor ordered: a bit of old-school PotC. :)

I can't believe I've not read this story before. The first chapter is great. It paints a lovely Disney-type picture of our heroes - just right. I'm so looking forward to reading the rest. :)
Rebecca Gates chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
I read your story and really liked it. I've seen all three Pirates moives and love them. Espically Orlando Bloom! I thought you did a good job with brining the pirates and Harry to life. I have a question. I wrote my own pirates story and a few of my friends have read it and say, "Oh you should get it published." That would be cool but I know it's not possible, so I was wondering if you could tell me how I could get my story on FanFiction? Thank you.
dark.storm.cloud chapter 27 . 3/15/2008
this is probably the best fanfiction i have ever read. it was a while ago i actually read it but not until recently have i gotten an account here. it's actually the first one that got me into reading fanfic and i havn't stoped since. thank you for making such a wonderful masterpiece!
febitoria chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Oh my goodness, I love it.

I actually first heard of this fanfiction almost two years ago from a magazine (Film Fantasty: Pirates of the Caribbean Collector's Edition, released before the second film) but I somehow never felt I had the time to read it. I must say, I am more than impressed. :)
pearlseed chapter 27 . 11/30/2007
Miz Geekmama, In the middle of a stinky day and instead of lunch, I met Harry! And I found out now that I get to play with her and Jack more and love her more becos she's over the top outrageous. You have not written again the most marvelous love scenes. Think Paul Simon said "ain't nothing can match my sweet little imagination". You made a really disgusting villian, I almost couldn't make myself read that bit, it's hell being so soft-hearted. Jack's fear was the other energy in that storeroom. Your writing for me is seamless, there are no mis-steps, his voice is true-Will was superb in this even though it wasn't his story. The love he and Jack have for one another is good family. You work your words as well as Jack the helm of the Pearl. Seems you like the work as well. Thank you-long as there's words then there's hope I suppose. Thank you, makes me feel...fair winds.