Reviews for Catching a Break
Miqu chapter 3 . 10/1
lol workaholic yami? check
Miqu chapter 1 . 10/1
well.. the whole yami making yugi cry thing made me mad at yami XD
celine costa chapter 6 . 12/18/2012
i was getting ready for a full out brawl to happen... but i like the ending. GOOD JOB
Belle Mort 13 chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
well the ending was anticlimatic

but it was well writen and enjoyable

well done
Roweena5000 chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
I love this story. I love the way you portrait Yami and Yuugi,especially Yuugi, you've really captured him the way he would be when grown up. I love the way you bring up realistic problems like these. A truly amazing story, I get very angry at the gang and his grandpa for putting their own needs infront of Yuugi's happiness like that, still it is a very likely reaction I guess. I look forward on reading more of your work.

MakaiisHome chapter 6 . 10/14/2008
Interesting story. Great ending. Are you going to do a sequal? Please do one. You cna't leave it with a ending like that. Don't leave us readers in suspense. What will Tea, Tristan, Joey, and Yuugi's grandpa do? Are they going to do what they say their gonna do or not?
cheetahkit chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
i thought there wuz more! u need 2 let ur future fans kno that it'z complete b4 hand...anyway, that IZ life, isn't it? when it seems like everything is trying 2 push u down and keep u there. i smell a sequel in the works! i look forward 2 it!
Yamino Tenshi 202 chapter 6 . 5/19/2007

Plague Rose chapter 6 . 4/24/2007
Wow... What perfect way it end the story...

We! So happy!
Rapid Puzzleshipper Saiko chapter 6 . 2/23/2007
Wow that was really good! Very orignal too! Absolutly loved it!
Yami-Yugi3 chapter 6 . 2/3/2007
Aw cute. _
dragonlady222 chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
Great ending. Yugi got what he needed from Yami and partially from his friends and grandpa.
dragonlady222 chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Good chapter. At last, they are talking and actually communicating with each other.
dragonlady222 chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
Sweet chapter. They are reconnecting on new levels. Yami needs a new job that pays more without the A hole boss.
dragonlady222 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
Good chapter. I think they are starting to get their priorities straightened out. I hope the gang comes around and really acepts them.