Reviews for Emotional Rescue
celticmusebooks chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Perfect, sweet, sexy and romantic. Loved the banter.
LadyVulcan1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Another marvelous story! Very well written, funny and romantic. Fabulous job!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I don't know how I missed this one before. Excellent! I love the banter; you always get it just right!
Clio Trismegista chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Again, love your dr McCoy. ST is not the same without him.
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Beautiful... Absoulutely wonderful. A nice, slow, post-V'ger romance.

Lovely.

CT
fantasyinmymind chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I liked this one. Good turn around for Spock - finally.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I like that you had Spock have to work for this relationship - granted her early infatuation must have been embarrassing and frustrating for him but he was not kind... that should have to cause some sort of difficulties in the face of his mind changing.
FinalKingdom87 chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
excellent! as your stories usually are
Augusta chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
that was really good. do you have any more stories like this? i'd love to read 'em.
DebbieB chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Beyond evil, you are. You keep taking Chapel around and around into these wacky place-Christine the Slayer, Christine & Kirk, etc.-and then you come up with a good, old-fashioned, schmaltzy, gooey Spock & Christine story that has me glued to the monitor.
If you weren't so darned brilliant, I'd probably slap you.
Debbieb
mzsnaz chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
*happy sigh* That was a great look at a believable romance between Spock and Christine. The slow progression was very true to character. Excellent!
Ster J chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
**SIGH** Just LOVE a good Spock/Christine story, and this was certainly one of them. I loved his slow, determined chase of Christine.
I always wondered what process Spock went through to get from the post-Gol uber-Vulcan from STTMP to the warm, relaxed & integrated person we saw in ST6. You showed that beautifully. Bravo!