Reviews for only you can revoke it
Howls-Princess-loves-EdwardRoy chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
this was really good. i think you've captured a part of Kazuki that no one else really shows, or maybe they can't write it...

also, there's a side to the juubeixkazuki relationship that we rarely see, when juubei is the one who's 'in charge'

i'm not sure if i said that very well...but anywa, great fic.
Kimi to Deatte Kara chapter 1 . 12/13/2005
Juubei and Kadsuki are my favorite couple of Get Backers, both complete each other and represent each other's weakness, and you have described it beautifully in your fic: It's quite difficult to portrait feelings and opinions without making them sound 'empty' (how many times one reads that 'X' character is deeply sad and you feel actually nothing?), yet you managed to capture the anger, sadness and confusion Kadsuki was experimenting during all the time at the fortress with simple words and sentences (which is quite good because when English is not your mother language you tend to get lost a lot, thank you so much! *huggles*)

In other words: I love your narration and this fic, hope to read more fics from you in the future!

*mad huggles*

Maldy
mayfaire chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
its awesome!juubei is kazuki's real strength, that i would agree with you and they look so gorgeous together that i think i might have a nosebleed any moment. i dont know why some like to pair kazuki with ban...juubei IS kuzuki's prince...ehehehehe like your narration..and well i like this because kazuki's quite aggresive nyahahahah i like that! wild kazuki... XD
Destiny852 chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
AW! I LOVE!
Teyuuka chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
I love how you've written their history together. It was very interesting to see how Kazuki got his strengths and morals from and that he wasn't born perfect. I loved the short dialogue at the end too. Brief, but sweet.
Mia chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
interesting view of kazuki in muygenjo ;) I love k/j
Kazune chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
What a beautiful story - but these are the kind of stories that I expect from an author such as yourself. _ Wonderful, lovely stories...this really warmed me up for the day! Great work!
Touga chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Aww. That's so sweet. XD I love it.
Just a small note though. You mentioned that Kazuki was given the koto when he was just passing by. I thought he was trained in the koto as family tradition.
Officially Retired from Fanfic chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That was a really well-written Kazuki...I love how you made it work so well. Kazuki is so beautiful...