Reviews for Harry Potter and the Attack Within
kotaband60 chapter 8 . 9/6/2012
How does snape fix him? Please update!
Elsforever chapter 8 . 5/4/2012
won't you write more? really love your story (How sick must I be), and I like the way you were going to make Snape Harry's therapist of some kind. Also I just love your writingstyle, it's nice to read. So write more *pleading face*
Darklight-phoenix chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
update soon, so far its really good and intereseting
HARLEYYYYYYYYYYY chapter 8 . 3/11/2009
plz plz plz put more! im beggin. it was so good. if u would like to tell me or or have anything to say to me please email me at thanks
Gabriella Silverwood chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
Well, the story could have done even better if maybe more characterization? more feelings? but you have done a really good job! all the best, i anticipate more chappies in excitement :P
ginger chapter 7 . 12/4/2007
it's a pity you haven't found it in you to update this. i was looking forward to it.
yamiyugi23 chapter 8 . 6/28/2007
wow, that was a deep but cool chapter!
Miki23 chapter 8 . 5/23/2007
you ever going to update.. well i hope you do cuz i want to see what happends with harry and Severus.. as well as how severus helps harry to stop cutting.

Miki
firefly134 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
your chapters are bloody tiny, you could easily fit all of the chapters in the one chapte, it is a kl story though, update soon! i'd like to see the coming talk with harry and snape!
AquaRias chapter 8 . 12/6/2006
Good story! Update asap?
Shadow-Hawk Opal chapter 8 . 10/29/2006
Oh very GOOD! Especially the last two lines! Now will you please write more? Please? Pretty Please with sugar on top? hehehehe... I like this story... m, more like obssessed... :D I love this, so please write more soon!
mimi chapter 7 . 9/3/2006
PLEASE update soon - i love this so much, cant wait to find out what happens!
Cut-Wrist Kate chapter 7 . 5/16/2006
Love it please continue
DebsTheSnapeFan chapter 7 . 5/13/2006
please update soon, its been ages
Siri02 chapter 7 . 5/7/2006
I like I like! I really really like! Now, I really want to know what happens next. Like, for instance, what in the world Snape is going to do with this information. :)

Update soon!