Reviews for Dealing with Dolores
loveretriever chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
Nice story - cute and funny :)

I hope to read your other stories soon as I'm sure your creativity and writing skills are excellent

Minerva and Severus are my favorite characters, and Umbridge is always good for a laugh. Nice choices here :D
Lottielue1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hahaa I like it good job :)x
banshee1968 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Well done! I found this highly enjoyable.
Window Girl chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
So funny! I love how Severus and Minerva worked together against Umbridge, and I enjoyed the banter between them.
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
This was good, very IC. Go McGonagall!

Minerva McGonagall Rox
Addezia chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Clever and very funny!
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 4/17/2006
I really love this, thanks for sharing! I don't read humour fics as they mostly present just caricatures of my favourite characters but this is priceless. Both Snape and McGonagall in character and dealing as friends, all the time line there and both Harry Potter and Draco Malfoy the brats they are and those pranks... Well, wow!
Rikki8879 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Great job, loved every bit of it. :-D
tpel chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
Wonderful! I love the way you depict the relationship between Snape and McGonagall. I think she is one of very few people whom Snape does not actively dislike, despite being the head of his rival house. The two of them plotting against Umbridge together was a hoot! And you did a great job of the more serious character moments too.
Slash chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
That was worth a bar of chocolate!

Too bad I get the chocolate bar!

Anyway that was really good!

* Munch munch * This chocolate is really good!

I'd feel sorry for you if I hadn't read such an awesome fic and is eating chocolate!

Buh-Bye! Kiss kiss, or whatever the famous people say * Shrugs *

Slash
XD chapter 1 . 10/27/2004
this fic was great! i love how snape and minerva interact LOL and i love how they torture umbridge that horrible toad woman!
Barbara Kennedy chapter 1 . 9/24/2004
Hurrah, give Dolores another whack for me!
Yazzy chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
True cool!
teengirl chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
oh, it's wonderful!
really great, and the way you talk about that, that, that *1, 2, 3, 4, ... ok, I'll say her name* umbridge (bleurk) was the best I've ever read.
that Pre-romance you talked about in the beggining of the fic it's so cool, and is so unusual.
well, what can I say? I really loved your fic!
]