Reviews for Cry
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this but I think it reflects how Cho must have felt.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Wow... Intense, but touching...
AGB chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
That was a really good piece. There were a few lines that seemed a bit awkward because of your rhyme scheme, like rising and echoing but it didn't take away from the beauty of the poem. It feels bitter-sweet and even though it has been years since you posted this I am sorry for your loss. Nevertheless, great job.
Sakura4eva chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
I liked this one even more than your 'A Mother's Love'. You've got some moving lines in there, but there's always room for improvement. ;) Haha So yeah, the rythym is a little random (you need to find a pace and stick with it - even if not for the whole thing, at least for the full stanza.) and an awkward line or two, but overall, it's really well done. Ja~! . - Cady
Chabanabam chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
very sweet and (according to me D) heartfelt

aw
SashaIsMyBrother chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
This was so beautiful, really! You're talented at this.
Nikki Flinn chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
cool. I like angst. thanks for the comments on my stories. I'll try to get another polgara one up soon. keep it up!
tan-mx chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Nice move! It is relatively touching and good choice of vocabulary to enhance the reason for exsistance of this poem
xoTheVerdict chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
thats so sad
cmca chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
Wow. I really like this one.
Axisha chapter 1 . 1/20/2004
holy shit! that is a seriously good poem! i congragulate you because its awsome! hope many more peoems follow :)
Gryffindors-Light chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Hi, i read your poem about a day ago, but since i couldn't log in and you wouldn't accept anonymous reviews i couldn't review. but i saved the link so i could review some other time when i was able to log in, so here i am. I saw you already had 10 reviews, but another one could never hurt, could it? Anyway, i thought it was a really sad poem, and very good. Very well done! :)
Pseudo Author chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
Lovely work! _
I love the rhyme scheme and the imagery-and there's also some other element that I can't quite identify that makes this seem very beautiful and genuine. Very, very nice job. Hope to see more writing from you in the future.
Keeper of the Stars chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
WOW! That was amazing. Im not that good at poetry but your amazing at it. wow. thats all I can say. for it is wow. :) Make another one soon.
Ace112 chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
i think that is a fantastic poem. The emotion it showed really came through and i enjoyed it very much. i'm very sorry about your cousin.