Reviews for As You Wish
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2015
Noooo please write more!
Luna Of The Rainbow chapter 2 . 8/13/2015
I hope he was saying the opposite of wut he described Kagome as
Wsx chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
Oh my, please update this soon because I really think this is an amazing piece and I loved it the whole way through. Update me on new chapters!
Ellen chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Sesshoumaru is a dog demon... and he can fly... So Miroku is Kagome Big Brother? XD
Guessssst chapter 9 . 8/16/2013
Loooooove it so much! You have great talent girl! (but if ur a boy.. srry :/) Anyways, awesome story!
-Ca!
inuyasha.lover33 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Haha is so funny! Please continue I wonder what will happen to kagome
ilovetosmilee chapter 9 . 6/30/2012
Whaaaaat? Noooooooo! I need to know what happens next! It's been almost a decade since you started this story so it's most likely not going to be finished but I really wish you did finish it! (:
Shubhs chapter 9 . 1/28/2012
Well written. Some typos and grammatical errors are there so I suggest that you go back and proof read the chapters a few times.

Look forward to reading more.

Cheers.
JynxedHeroine chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! Please update this story i really like it but i looked when you last updated and IT WAS 2004 FOR GOODNESS SAKE! So PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSE update!
Lexaii chapter 9 . 6/15/2011
Please please please update this! I have waaaaay too much fun reading it!
Kaila Azroth chapter 9 . 5/14/2011
Keolla your a really great writer and we all know that you deserve long breaks since you make the most wonderfullest stories to read but...don't you think that you've had a little too long of a break for this fanfic for Inuyasha?

I really love this story and I'm so happy that I came to stumble on this story but I'm really sad that it's been over 1..3...5...7 0_0 yeas 7 YEARS SINCE YOU'VE BEEN LAST SEEN UPDATING THIS GREAT STORY!

PLease come back your really a GREAT AUTHOR!

Hope you have the best health for your condition because nobody wants fatigue attacking their most prized possession; their hands.

{coming from experienced person}

P.S

I wonder what the conspiracy is behind Inuyasha's mother's death.
CursedPrincess56 chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
great chapter XD
CursedPrincess56 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
great chapter XD
CassMartin chapter 9 . 11/16/2010
I like it! its funny and keeps u on the edje of ur seat waiting to see what happens next! Over all; a very very very amazingly interesting story.
elf mermaid chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
This is a bit similar to Torenza's "Dead Famous", but still different enough to be its own story. I really lke it though! :) Please update soon, and thank you so much for writing this!
1,805 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »