Reviews for Not My Time
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
*hands you a fire extingushier to put out the flames* Really awesome story!
Little Wing chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Okay, so this an old story, but since I just read it I thought that I'c leave you my 2 cents. It was cute and I really loved the banter of the characters and the way that it flowed. Very nicly done.
kingleby chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
man that was great! you should write a fic when he goes to say hi to becky _ loved it!
pucktofaerie chapter 1 . 1/11/2004
that was...interesting. i liked the ending. kinda weird, but good. keep writing!
Enduro chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
This was delightful. Yes, I actually believe more in Thanatos than your god, because I'm athiest.
Excellent read.
Sethoz chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
Well I loved it. There better be no flames cuz I thought it was fab. (I am in no way bais in this opion.) But Hey! I don't have werid hair... 'k, maybe I do, just a little. Esp loved the bickering between me, Ash and Clez. And I personally don't mind about being stolen if it aided Tom. (Also, don't mind about you being inspried by Snow Fields.) Anyho, loved it.
~Sethoz
Anacalagon chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
That is a really cool story. It was funny-ly-neat-o. I liked it. Um... Yeah... I'll be going now...
Really.
Byebye.
Don't Hate me chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
This wasn't bad. My only nitpicks were that it has a bit too familiar ring with another story that is either by Sethoz or Clez and that Mary Sues often take a lot out of a story (But that's really only a personal preference, so don't let that make you feel bad.) Other than that, I think you have a lot of talent and your writing style is unique. I would encourage you to try and find your own completely original concept though. I really am looking forward to your future works
Aussiegal chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
THats really good! You shouldn't be ducking flames! THere aren't going to be any! (Waves fist around threateningly at anyone who dares to send a flame) This is really good! Which means you have to write more stories, soon.
Clez chapter 1 . 1/3/2004
I LOVED IT! Ahem... not only saying that because I was included of course, understand that. It was powerful and funny. Hard to combine those two aspects. *hugs Tom plushie you gave her* Poor little guy, no one cuts him a break, but hey! At least he lived. Glad me, Sethoz and Ash, and yourself of course, could guide him on his way. Huck and Allan in this were really nice :) Can't wait for more of your work :D
Clez - p.s. you portrayed me as nuts... bang on! ;) That's me in a nutshell