Reviews for This Kiss
trollzor69 chapter 14 . 5/27
This is a good story is it dropped or forget because I kinda want more please
Grim102 chapter 14 . 10/31/2016
Great chapter but dude please finish I hate it when fabric writers say there going to do something and don't do anything so please finish for all the rukato fans out there #rucatoforever
ZeroExia chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
Is this story abandoned?
Poncho chapter 14 . 1/31/2016
...Yikes, now I see where Rika/Ruki gets it from...now, I'm scared 0_0'

PLEASE continue this!
rafaael20 chapter 14 . 11/4/2015
This kiss it a great story I read I like it is really good I can wait for the next chapter please keep writing the story
Guest chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
I love this story that you have come up with! I so happy hat you are active I haven't been able to find any good stories lately and than I found you! He-He I can't wait until you upload your next Chapter! Until than I hope you have a great time and no distractions! Lol I'm just kidding good luck with your stories!
KylarPierce chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
this is an awesome stor7 please update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
I really need to stop with this nostalgia tour, seeing all of these great-but-long-dead fics is crushing my willpower.
ShockWaveSweeper chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Excellent story so far but they were mad when you left them in limbo for months how do you think they feel about 8 years
DarkMegaSF chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
8 years since you last updated.
Chaotic Symbolism chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
This was a sweet and funny story. Sad to see it apparently has become a dead fic.
Gabain1993 chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Amazing story, so sad that you dont work on this anymore. could you by any chance please continue this fic?

i really want to read how it ends!
Donar chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Nice story, hope you write more chapters.

Need to know what is going on with Takato and the others ...

Greets

Donar
DDog chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
that was great
nemisis96730 chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Hey there, just finished reading what you have for this story, and im enjoying it alot. You really should update this though, and even though you probably wont, im adding it to my alerts.

please update soon, and remember Rukato Forever!

~Nemisis