Reviews for This Kiss
I love this story that you have come up with! I so happy hat you are active I haven't been able to find any good stories lately and than I found you! He-He I can't wait until you upload your next Chapter! Until than I hope you have a great time and no distractions! Lol I'm just kidding good luck with your stories!
novamon chapter 14 . 10/22/2013
this is an awesome stor7 please update
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2012
I really need to stop with this nostalgia tour, seeing all of these great-but-long-dead fics is crushing my willpower.
ShockWaveSweeper chapter 14 . 11/6/2012
Excellent story so far but they were mad when you left them in limbo for months how do you think they feel about 8 years
DarkMegaSF chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
8 years since you last updated.
Chaotic Symbolism chapter 14 . 5/30/2012
This was a sweet and funny story. Sad to see it apparently has become a dead fic.
Gabain1993 chapter 14 . 6/12/2011
Amazing story, so sad that you dont work on this anymore. could you by any chance please continue this fic?

i really want to read how it ends!
Donar chapter 14 . 10/18/2010
Nice story, hope you write more chapters.

Need to know what is going on with Takato and the others ...

Greets

Donar
DDog chapter 3 . 10/6/2009
that was great
nemisis96730 chapter 14 . 5/5/2009
Hey there, just finished reading what you have for this story, and im enjoying it alot. You really should update this though, and even though you probably wont, im adding it to my alerts.

please update soon, and remember Rukato Forever!

Nemisis
daniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii chapter 14 . 2/16/2009
hey! can you fiish this fan-fic? i ean, i been reading this many time ago ans i'm waiting the end!
Osama and the Chipmunks chapter 14 . 1/10/2009
Great story gaki, you better not discontinue it. After you finish this one you better start on a new one otherwise I'll force you to eat 200 baluts and make you vomit in the process. Good job anyway.

Rukato Itsumademo!
Anon chapter 14 . 10/11/2008
Great GREAT fic, but... been over four years since May 14, 2004. :(
mrkmatuts chapter 14 . 5/22/2008
nice one..! when wil chap 15 be posted..?
Bad Habits chapter 14 . 4/5/2008
Is there any chance at all of you resuming work on this story? I really, really like it.